Turned to my mother for support, and received only a portion of humiliation, she does not believe in my husband.

In one way or another, you think about it. Whether people change. I know that many people believe that serious metamorphosis with a person is unlikely. They say that he is already formed as a person and it is foolish to expect any changes from him. But Alice thinks otherwise. She believes her husband will change. It is enough to give birth to another child. Whether this is a good idea, we understand further in the article.

My husband and I started dating at school. He's my first love. And I wouldn't mind if we broke up. Now Sergey and I are raising a daughter Sonya. But there's a little problem with that. My husband, although he works a lot, likes to kill. And that's when my life changes in the moment. Sergey becomes a completely different person. He's aggressive and out of control.

Sometimes I’m scared to be in the same apartment with him. My friends tell me I should leave him. But how am I going to leave him alone? My mom doesn’t want to talk to me about it. She knows firsthand what it is. My father was like that.

Sergey works as a furniture maker. Makes all sorts of tables and cabinets to order. Getting a lot of money for it, so we're living pretty well. But on weekends, the same story repeats itself. I'm looking forward to Friday because I know how her evening will go.

The worst part is that my husband drinks alone. But lately he wants me to keep him company. Before our daughter was born, I did that sometimes. Probably more for the sake of his safety, as the husband insisted on his rather tough form.

Her husband wants to change now Seryozha has begun to talk about how he wants to change. He's ready to give up, but he needs a son to do it. According to him, the heir will be his main motivation. Our daughter is now 3. She has no communication with her father. My husband didn’t give her as much as I did. It makes me very upset. And it seems to me that the lack of connection with his daughter further encourages him to drink again and again.

I don't know what to do. I don't mind having another baby. I would like to see it really affect Serena. When I got pregnant for the first time, my husband left for 9 months. It was the best period in our relationship.

And when I gave birth, Sergey went to drink for a month. I haven't even seen him! How difficult it was to cope with a baby without the help of a spouse. But this time it's different. I believe it!

I decided to go to my mother and Sergey to inform about my decision. When she heard about the second child, she started yelling at me like I was a little girl who had done something wrong. She said that I can barely cope with the first child: “Remember how you were always running around for girlfriends for the first year!” I told my husband right in the eye that he was a loser.

Yeah, I bet it was hard. But this time it will be different. Seryozha promised that he would change. “What will you do if a girl is born again?” she asked. I didn't think about that. I don't want to set myself up for that. It's all in our head!

I went to my mother for support, and I got a dose of humiliation. Do people change? My mom's definitely not like that. But I believe in Serezha!

Life Wisdom: What does this story teach us? Alice lives with a man who is addicted to hot drinks. No child can help him with this. Sergey needs treatment or at least work with a psychologist. The main character does not understand this, because she grew up in the same family. And this role model of behavior became a model for her.

I want to believe that a woman can change her mind and look at her husband from a different angle. Maybe you could give Alice some advice.

Tags

See also

New and interesting