Nostalgic hobbies

Many of us have long journeys from childhood are associated with a clatter of wheels, dim lights and speeding reserved seat outside scenery. Today's author is very fortunate as a child, because he was a real railroad in miniature! Yes, so quality toys is now almost meet. In these boxes (they are actually much more) I did not look exactly twenty-four years. They moved me twice, but did not open. Gathering dust in cupboards, on the mezzanine.
My fascination began somewhere in ten years and ended with the first wet dreams.
Then of course, I just do not get them, nostalgia, playing even when he was already married ...
The last time was in 1990.
And, yes, I apologize for the quality of the photo - fotkal on the lantern trackman. And just apologize for the dust residues on models - once reached to wipe, so immediately began to fall off any pipe / waste / hearing the little window: glue, apparently lost property.

To begin with paths. Such a classic patrol.

Puffins, where do without them.

Automatic arrow-semaphores.

Moving-barriers.

This is such a tricky little thing - rastseplyatel (release? Rastsepschik?) Cars. When it is raised (when voltage is applied), coupling passing the composition also rises, and the cars are disengaged.

All this electrical miracle is controlled by a switch and keys.

Car. (Feel like growing intrigue?)

Country house. In the greenhouse some crap, and maybe flowers.

How would cottage.

More village. Between us, the tree - trouble, like dominoes. It is worth a fall, like the rest fall down. But entourage necessary.

As I referred to him as a child, "House with Coop." Almost from the mezzanine. Almost classics.

Chalet? To hell with him, let him be the chalet. In the woods.

Where no toilet? You can shit under the tree, but in the toilet more convenient, though it stinks.

Town Hall.

Modern (early 80s, yes!) The sleeping area.

Storage shed with some sort, next to the flower shop. (Or of metal, HZ, I'm neither German belmesa. Turn imagination, man of gray cars went to pee.)

To name a minute I popafosnee - "Old City."

He just kind of out of the yard.

You can see that the people behind a showcase thumps as the last time.

Actually, the rolling stock. Crayon, firewood ...

Lucky.

Also different liquids.

Just like that, a cool perspective, hehe.

Passengers / mail / baggage.

Local message. And you went to Peter sitting in the car?

The containers must have some nishtyaki.

Once there was a complete coal (in a bag), I remember spilled immediately to hell.

. Well, I guess there is also bringing in something good.

Cattle, and maybe not. Over orange information that there bananas. Strangely, in fact ...

Well, refrigerator, he and the GDR refrigerator.

Passenger.

Sleeping. Straight "Red Arrow".

Something local posts.

That is even seen in some film. It presents, in a sense.

But locomotives me only three. This can even use the pantograph to relieve tension. How to think - it's how fucked (pardon my French), it is necessary to create a contact network.

Diesel. Burning lights!

Shunting locomotive.

A little station buildings. Vokzalchika local.

Loading Unloading.

Loading and unloading.

Deposhechka so provincial.

Remained even the original box.

On the reverse side depicts the fact that never, under any circumstances, it is not simple to buy the son of Soviet engineers. And it's not the price, though it bites, and that of the commercially available almost was not, and had dealers in three to four times more expensive.

Finally. I've even forgotten, but it turns out I have not stayed glued school.

Source: BednyyYorik

--img49--

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting