Heartfelt greetings from the impotent power

< Boris Bittner

I would have understood if the government used against protesters police. And the police, acting within the framework of our imperfect laws, to disperse demonstrations. Though it's funny to call them police officers, but the rule of law - their direct responsibility. One could speak of a criminal order of conscience, the oath to the people ... It would be a lot of questions and interpretations, arguments, arguments, accusations of lack or excess of cruelty ... But the big question today would not arise. That we have the power, if the confrontation with the people who elected her, using wage patsanchiki with three convolutions and itchy fists. Want to bet?
But the use of blunt mercenaries (athletes or students) for the money - it is beyond any controversy. This tricks rekitira with iron, heartfelt greetings from the 90s. Issue to the streets to intimidate flocks carp - is to discredit the power completely. Methods define the face of power, its essence. You can be afraid of tyrants, dictators, but our "eagles" - a demonstration of impotent men with shouts of joy carrying placards saying "I should not be!".
Receipt in his own impotence and untidiness.
And yet ... the guys who vouch for grandmas lawlessness, then it is necessary to drive under the plinth force. Impunity drunk, and he who does not understand, then gets to the fullest. I wonder who will employ the power to expel its own hirelings from the streets? Release from prison criminals?
Source Your text to link ...

Tags

See also

New and interesting