Chanterelle Lily

Yekaterinburg Bogdan Sorokolat childhood love foxes. And I read books about them and watched cartoons. A couple of years ago, he never dreamed that his apartment someday fox. - All the children about something dream. Someone wants to fly into space, for example. I dreamed of a fox. But serious thoughts really make an animal in my house I did not have. That all changed recently - says Bogdan.

Once in social networks Uralets men saw photos from the Czech Republic with a fox. Released in touch with him and learned that Martin (that was his name) at home brings fox. Since then Bohdan conceived the idea to implement a childhood dream and settle in her home red pet.
It had the most difficult - to find the animal. Also through the Internet I found a man fur farms in the suburbs, where Fox grew. Together with like-minded Moscow Bogdan went looking for a pet.
 - First, I tried to find the fox hunters and gamekeepers. But then I came across a fur farm. In addition, there animals are accustomed to people. On a farm near Moscow, a lot of foxes. They were all pulled by their tails, swill fed incomprehensible ... And they live in the constant wind. And the smell! Simply disastrous. Among several cubs, I chose a girl that I liked in nature. It is quiet, inquisitive such. To agree on an acceptable price - 8000 rubles - bought and took with him - says Bogdan.
In the end, the guy literally saved from the unenviable fate of the fox - to anyone on the collar or sleeve. The girl at the time was 1, 5 months. The little creature was wary and fearful. The new owner put the baby in the carrier, like a kitten and took the train in Yekaterinburg.
In the Urals capital for chanterelles was all prepared - bench, tray, toys. And, of course, the name. Bogdan called her Lily.

Growing up, Lily becomes more confident and looking directly into the frame

With frightened, but at the same time, curious eyes, fluffy crumb examined new home, sniffing. - First time Lilechka cry - a loud noise. I comforted her as best he could. Fed, watered, caressed. And soon she was used to and calmed down. Somewhere in a week Lilechka accustomed to a new home - said the young man.
Today chanterelle 8 months. It is fully accustomed with her life. And behaves like a normal house cat or a dog. While the master at work tearing Lily notebooks, throws things. Sleeping next to the host. He eats almost everything.

- With the power we have no problem. Lily loves meat and chicken. In principle, the bread does not give up. I cook her porridge, she gladly eats them. Fruits, vegetables, grapes, pears. However, it can not be spicy, salty, sweet. Pamper have to premium dog food. Lily just love them. All sorts of goodies for dogs as it suited. When, for example, ends with condensed milk in the pot, I gather the last drops and give Lila. It consumes them with greed - with a smile says Bogdan.
Bogdan doted in fox

Outside Lily and Bogdan walk every day. Hour and a half. According to the young man, almost everyone in the neighborhood knows about such unusual neighbors. People are no longer afraid of it. They are suitable, meet, remove the phone. Everybody likes it.
 - I once again walked with Lil'ka. By me I was a strange man, talking on the phone. Suddenly I hear, he says, "but then that's Bogdan Lilia walk" ... I already ofigel! Well, what to say? It's nice of course ... Unusually, - says Bogdan.

To strangers haired beauty wary, but it does not bite. According to Bogdan, fox he nature neutral creature. But if someone will stick to it, to disturb, it will show your character.
Despite the "odomashennost" have red cheat are natural instincts - on the street in high snowdrifts she is looking for mice, and at home in different corners hides the most delicious pieces of food. And the owner then pulls them - here and there.

Source: goodnewsanimal.ru

Tags

See also

New and interesting