15-year-old

Not every man would do that, and the 15-year-old Hassan from Pakistan Aizaz sacrificed his life to prevent a terrorist attack at the school.

A bit of text under the cut in a time when the institution closer to the suicide bomber, there were almost 2000 students. Aizaz blocked the path of a terrorist.

In Pakistan, as heroic 15-year-old Hassan Aizaz (Aitzaz Hasan), who gave their lives to prevent a terrorist attack in the school district of Hangu, according news2day.ru

On Monday Aizaz his friends stood in the school yard when I noticed a man with an explosives belt. Teenager rushed terrorists to block his path to the institution. Seeing the approaching Aizaz, bomber blew up his belt. As a result, the teenager was killed.

At the time of the terrorist attack at the school, there were about 2 million students. Thanks to the courage of the victims amongst other teenage students managed to escape, according to BBC News.

"My son made his mother cry, but thanks to him, hundreds of other mothers is not mourn their children", - says the father of a teenager Mujahid Ali.

Many users of microblogging service Twitter are calling Aizaz deliver the highest military award of Pakistan - Nishan-i-Haider, despite the fact that honor with this award for the feat and only the outstanding achievements during the fighting.

Source: news2day.ru

Tags

See also

New and interesting