"Equal Inheritance"

One merchant who had two sons. Senior was a favorite of his father, and the father of all his inheritance wanted to give emu. Mat sorry youngest son and asked her husband not to declare to the time of his sons as their profile: she wanted to somehow equalize two sons. The merchant listened to her and did not announce its decision.
Once the mother sat at the window and cried; wanderer went to the window and asked what she was crying? She said:
- How can I not cry to me are two sons and one son father wants to give everything, and nothing else. I begged her husband not to announce his decision sons, until I figured out how to help the less. But the money I do not have their own, and I do not know how to help grief.
Wanderer said:
- Your grief is easy to help; Come Speak to the sons that get all the wealth of older and less than nothing; and they will be equally divided.
The youngest son, he learned that he will be nothing left to foreign countries and learned skills and sciences, and senior living with his father and learned nothing, because I knew that it would be rich.
When his father died, the senior did not know how to do, he lived all his possessions, and the youngest learned to acquire the opponent's side and became rich.
Author: Leo Tolstoy

Tags

See also

New and interesting