LESSONS OF BUSINESS

Lesson 1
The husband comes in the shower, while his wife had just finished bathing. The doorbell rang. The wife quickly wraps herself in a towel and runs downstairs. On the threshold - the neighbor Bob. Just seeing her, Bob says, "I'll give you $ 800 if you drop that towel." After thinking for a moment, the woman and stands naked in front of Bob. Bob hands her $ 800 and leaves. The woman wraps back the towel and goes back upstairs. "Who was that?" - He asks the husband. "Bob" - she replies. "Well, - said the husband - he did not say anything about the $ 800 he owes me?" Moral of the story: Share Shareholder information pertaining to credit, otherwise you may find yourself in an unpleasant situation.

Lesson 2
A priest offered a Nun a lift. Once in the car, she throws a leg over the other, so that the thigh is exposed. The priest nearly had an accident. The car, he stealthily slid his hand up her leg. The nun said, "Father, remember Psalm 129?" The priest removed his hand. But, changing gears, he again puts his hand on her leg. The nun once again said, "Father, remember Psalm 129?". The priest apologized "Sorry sister but the flesh is weak." Arriving at the convent, the nun sighed heavily and went. Arriving at the church, the priest Psalm 129. It said, "Go ahead and look above you will find happiness." Moral of the story: if You do not know his work, many opportunities for development will take place right in front of your nose.

Lesson 3
Sales representative, secretary and manager are walking to lunch and find an antique oil lamp. They rub it and a Genie comes out. He says: "I will fulfill one wish each of you." "Me first! Me first!" - Says the secretary. "I want to be in the Bahamas, driving a speedboat, and not think about anything." Pshsh! It disappears. "Now I, now I" - says sales representative. "I want to be in Hawaii, relaxing on the beach, a masseuse, an endless supply of Pina Coladas and the love of my life." Pshsh! He disappears. "Now it's your turn," - says manager Jean. "I want those two back in the office after lunch." Moral of the story: Always let your boss have the first say.

Lesson 4
An eagle was sitting on a tree resting, doing nothing. A small rabbit saw the eagle and asked, "Can I also sit like you and do nothing?" "Sure, why not" - he replied. Rabbit sat down under a tree and began to relax. All of a sudden, a fox appeared, jumped on the rabbit and ate it. Moral of the story: To sit and do nothing, you must be sitting very, very high.

Lesson 5
Turkey said the bull. "My dream is to climb to the top of the tree - she sighed - but I have so little power." "Why do not you nibble on some of my droppings? - I replied the bull - it has a lot of nutrients. " The turkey pecked at a lump of dung, and it really gave him enough strength to reach the lowest branch of the tree. The next day, after eating more, she reached the second branch. Finally, on the fourth night, the turkey was proudly perched at the top of the tree. There she was spotted by a farmer, who shot the gun. Moral of the story: the manipulation of shit might get you to the top, but it will not keep you there.

Lesson 6
The little bird was flying south for the winter. It was so cold that it froze and fell to the ground in a large field. While she was lying there, a cow passed by and pokakala it. Lying in a pile of cow dung, bird suddenly realized how warm. Cow shit brought her back to life! Bird suddenly felt so good that she sang to express their joy. A passing cat heard the song and decided to find out what was going on. Following the sound, the cat discovered the bird dug up and ate it. Moral of the story: 1) Not everyone who shits on you is your enemy. 2) Not everyone who gets you out of shit is your friend. 3) when you are nice and warm, it is better to keep your mouth shut.

--img2--

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting