An old man walking down the road. And hit him on the bridge of heat, cold and wind.
The old man bowed low and said:
- Greetings! - And went on.
Arguing heat, cold and wind, who greeted the old man and decided to catch up with him. Caught up and asked to respond with whom he greeted.
The old man said:
- Of course with the wind!
Heat to boil:
- Here comes summer, roast you!
- If only there was a breeze - the old man replied.
- Come winter, poplyashesh!
- If only nebilo wind - the old man smiled ...