Bowler Army Swedish Army.

Have long enjoyed a bowler, I want to share some of the "chips" of this device, in which everything is left to chance. Bought course BU even have no idea what is still such a thing gets to the stores, but I use with pleasure, not just rescued me this pot hunting.
And so there you go.
Cotelo army assembly. Very compact, then I go over the details.

The fully disassembled we see from left to right:
 - Skimmer
 - Cylinder alcohol, flask, alcohol stove with a lid
 - Bowler and support arms for him.

Now, let's go in order.

Skimmer.

The arms are inserted in such a way that they can be folded for compact further transport (rasskkazhu these nuances at the end).

Levers parted in the middle and put alcohol stove that (tried it with pure alcohol), no worse than burning gas stove.
Full pot of water boils in 3 minutes.

Inside the boiler skimmer installed himself on the levers, chumovka ostёtsya on the ground separately, but within her spirit lamp, but also concerns itself on the ground, so the skimmer is almost not heated.

In parallel, cooking can heat and boil water. it is worth noting that the flask is inserted into the pot that one, that the other side so tightly that envy different sealable containers.

One of the special parts - "ears" on the handle jar to pick planed stick and pour the water, preventing burns on the hot metal. I thought so. These "ears", as I learned later, perfectly assembled Swedish bayonet.

When assembling everything fits compactly into the pot. Just please note that the aforementioned arms, I did not put there, although they have to be there.

The second special item - handle pot to hang it over the fire, where two interesting bend. One of the center to hang the pot, the second a little on the side. Here are the most interesting.
First, you can hang a pot over the fire for him so that the machine dripping foam, for example, when cooking meat.
Secondly, it is the ideal sposobstuet folding the entire unit as a whole, the hook is removed and nothing rattled during transport.

Now again, the photo in the collection, but the arms were folded inside the skimmer.
The photo shows that the pot a bit elevated from the skimmer, because standing on folded arms. If the lever is pulled back in the pot itself, they rattle, but if there is more inside and dry rations, it does not matter, nothing rattles. It is also seen as useful once more the second bend in the handle of the pot.

In general, profit. such forethought for the troops in few places I've seen, given the antiquity of this device.

Thank you for viewing.

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting