In ancient China, a girl who was getting married, lived in the house of her husband and to serve him and his mother. It so happened that one girl after the wedding was not able to make constant reproaches of his mother in law. She decided to get rid of it.
The girl went to the herbalist, who was a friend of her father. She told him:
- I can no longer live with his mother in law. It drives me crazy. Could you please help me? I had a good cry.
- What can I do for you? - Asked herbalist.
- I want you to sell me poison. I poison-law and get rid of all the troubles - she answered.
After much deliberation, herbalist said:
- Okay, I'll help you. But you have to understand two things. Firstly, you can not poison in-law immediately because people guess what happened. I'll give you herbs that will slowly kill her, and no one will come up with the idea that she was poisoned. Secondly, to finally avoid any suspicion, you should tame your anger, learn to respect it, to love, to listen and to be patient. Then no one will suspect you when she dies.
The girl agreed on everything, took the grass and began to add them to a meal-in-law. In addition, she has learned to control myself, to listen to her mother in law and respect her. When she saw how her attitude changed daughter, she loved with all my heart girl. She told everyone that her daughter is the best, this, which you can only dream of. Six months later, relations between them became close as blood between mother and her daughter.
One day a girl came to the herbalist and pleaded:
- For God's sake, please save my mother in law from the poison I gave her. I do not want to kill her. It was the most beautiful mother in law, and I love her.
Travnik smiled and replied:
- Do not worry, I did not give you any poison. What I gave you, it's just a spice. The poison was only in your head, and you yourself got rid of him.