That hides house

This story was posted on social networks a resident of one of the ordinary American homes. And from it it is truly terrible. Recently, I live with friends. And here's why.

We stayed in this house a year ago. Former owners who built it, two years ago, moved to India.

In the picture above - a bedroom of my parents.

Everything was fine until we found here is:

Recently, my brother and I made a mock dogfight, and I pushed it to the rack. Falling brother pressed on something and, to our great surprise, opened the rack. We were sure that this is simply built into the wall shelves.

For shelves revealed a spiral staircase. We started to go down ... not very smart on our part, I agree.

Here's how it looked from the top of the stairs. Downstairs, at first glance, a ladder against a wall. Nonsense, right?

Nothing of the sort.

About half way down we found a hole. At first glance, it seemed empty, but when we climbed on it ...

... I saw a picture here. Someone apparently lived in the walls of our house. Within the walls of our house! I found here candy, which I gave on Halloween. That is, someone had been in my room, I took my things and brought them here. We put a banana peel - for scale. We did some pictures and get out of there in good time.

Here are some things that we found there. This elephant was hidden under the blankets.

Yet there was the key, we have no idea that he can open.

Dolls from which shudder.

In general, while the police understands what's happening, we decided to stay with friends.

Source: nyka-huldra.livejournal.com

Tags

See also

New and interesting