Portraits of great musicians on the wall

Igor Kudinov from Sukhodolskiy (Luhansk region of Ukraine) painted on the wall of the transformer station near the Palace of Culture. Oleg Mishka portraits of famous musicians. In an interview with the author admitted that he always wanted to paint anything unusual that would please all men without exception.

This figure is depicted on the wall of one of the poorest neighborhoods of the city - half of the apartments are thrown hosts.

"It's not my drawing, - says Igor. - It is well-known representative of the pattern of street art by Banksy name. Everyone sees a meaning in it ».

On how the idea came to represent the wall transformer booth portraits of musicians, Igor does not remember:

"Someone suggested I picked up and rushed».

Draws Igor along with his friend Anton Shornikov.

"Music - it's just the only thing that could unite everyone. So I decided to paint them. Everyone tried to please ", - says Igor.

According to the artist, residents Sukhodolskiy like his work

"The people of estimates is very good, all the time not heard any bad reviews of my work. They love it, and the more they like - the more I paint, "- he said.

Igor says that he loves his city, even though he does not know what the reason for this thirst for him:

"Love in the city, is perhaps the fact that he - a small and everyone knows each other. Especially lately Sukhodolsk noticeably became transformed for the better: the basketball court, and a very good there, were held football matches, build a "bowling" movie appeared, albeit small, the city is brighter became ... I like it a wildly loved. And I try to somehow complement the city "new" variety to make! "- Shared the artist.

Source: www.0642.ua

Tags

See also

New and interesting