Deputy Degtyarev

Prepared deputy Mikhail Degtyarev (LDPR), the document proposes to establish a transition period during which the holders of dollar-denominated deposits and accounts need to spend on them or buy rubles or another currency. After that, banks have to sell yourself stored in them dollars at the average exchange rate of the ruble to the dollar or the euro for the previous year. Owners cash dollars should also get rid of them.
The replica of the famous post cite browser on this subject, which I fully support. What do you think about this?

At home I have the Soviet Encyclopedic Dictionary. 1979 edition. At the end of the dictionary published rates. You know - there was a time in our country when the exchange rate published in the encyclopaedias and was also eternal and monumental as the biographies of historical characters. And there was an entertaining exchange rate, which prints the newspaper "Izvestia". There's dollar was worth 64 kopecks. At the same time free to buy or sell the dollar, you still could not - not for 64 kopecks, or for any other amount.

Of course, it was possible to arrange a buy-prodzhazhu informally, but in this case you light a prison, because the sale and purchase of dollars was the same criminal offense.

A famous case was still Rokotoff who actually shot on the orders of Khrushchev for foreign exchange transactions. So fresh lotion former candidate for mayor of Moscow Degtyareva loser - it's not forgotten Soviet idiocy.

It's funny to hear arguments about the fact that in 2017 America will be covered with a copper basin and dollars become worthless paper. And what are the useful pieces of paper? Rubles, perhaps? That some people at every lookout exchangers in some runs! And ruble Patriots in the forefront take off their home currency to buy green, unsecured, imperialist bucks.

I, unlike Degtyareva not know what will happen with dollars in 2017. But I remember very well what happened in some years with rubles. As they burned down the Soviet savings as turned to dust our money in 1998. As native country regularly holds so-called exchange of money, and actually spent vulgar confiscation.

Ridiculous, of course, that forbidding dollar Degtyarev somehow did not say anything about the euro. Is Europe now there is no crisis? All there in Greece, Cyprus, Spain, etc? That is, in the euro money can be stored? And in pounds, yen, yuan? But I suspect that the economy and the welfare of citizens and the integrity of their savings Degtyareva care in the penultimate place. He, like the majority of the deputies, allergic reaction to the three letters - the United States.

Well, then, why waste time on trifles? It is necessary to close the "McDonalds" and prohibit the manufacture of all kinds of hamburgers, outlaw jeans, jeeps, Coca-Cola, Buble-Guma and Hollywood.

Close the United States Embassy and release globes with a large white spot in the Western Hemisphere. Everyone will be only "for".

But you guys MPs not forget to first close their dollar accounts in America and flats with areas in the United States to sell for rubles. And then it turns out not fair somehow.

Source: echo.msk.ru

Tags

See also

New and interesting