Travel notes. Burkina Faso

Writes zyalt
Travel Africa continues. Today we are all honest people left the country, Burkina Faso

The country itself.

01. I never read guidebooks and do not advise you. They always lie. I've never met a guide who honestly wrote: "The raison d'être of this country, we do not understand. It's a real asshole of the world. This is not a country, and one big mess. You should not come here. "Burkina Faso is no exception. See what is written in the book: "During his stay in this wonderful city, you'll notice that the monuments and majestic buildings are presented here in its diversity. Looking at these attractions you will be pleasantly surprised that they are located on the wide boulevards where there is a mild climate and clean air. »

Immediately evident that such nonsense could write only a man, never second-Burkina Faso. Let's go through this wonderful boulevards and breathe clean air.

02. This, for example, the local National Museum.

03. This mound. On the background can be seen a beautiful stadium.

04. This is the main street near the airport. The very center of the capital. A wonderful place for walking

05. To the air is clean here sometimes burn cars, airplanes, and the heads of enemies. The kids enjoyed the fire at the airport.
 - What is burning? - I asked
 - Aircraft! - Indifferently replied the driver. Judging by his reaction, every day is a burning aircraft, or he did not understand the question. Rather the second.

06. Workers representation Mercedes during the evening prayer.

07. Half of the population are Muslims. Mosques at every step.

08. The guide writes: "The inhabitants of Burkina Faso was able to carry through all the hardships of his natural optimism, creates an inviting and incredibly culturally rich country from the little that nature has given them." And that instead of just write that "residents and forbidding evil. Do you at every step will be to extort money and try to cheat. " However, in terms of inhabitants of Burkina Fao it is a bit like Russia. The reports of foreigners can often find a review, "Russian does not like it when you smile for no reason." Here, a similar situation. All initially see your enemy.

09. In general, you can not trust anyone but me. In the photo a typical village. Straw on donkeys hiding in a tree.

10. Due to the intense heat the whole life only takes place in the shadow of trees.

11. This storage of grain, seeds and other products. They are made on the legs, so that during the rainy stocks are not soaked.

12. Katz confidently striding across the savannah. Red dust settles on its lacquered white shoes made of crocodile skin. The young MP is trying to learn from the experience of building granaries

13. Let us see how the locals live. This is typically the interior of the house. From furniture only bed.

14. The other house. This lounge. If there is no money for bricks, walls made from conventional film.

15. The Bedroom.

16. Bathroom.

17. Fast food. From here the French were baguettes. The baguette put strange meat and covered with pepper.

18. Village Church. 10% of the population are Roman Catholics.

19. Another house.

20. Market.

22. Sold old shoes

23. Pharmacy

24. Children bathe in the river dried up.

25. According to Internet audience municipal deputies should look like ...

26. ... and that's it. Readers are always asking why Katz money on people's travels to Africa, rather than deal with the problems Shchukino? I answer. In fact, municipal deputies are not paid and do not have to do. The sole purpose of Kac - vote once a month at the meeting. All. So, do not expect miracles from him. Katz is not such a fool to work. "If you can not work - does not work," - he likes to say, the young deputy.

27. Well.

28. Cabbage! Right Russian landscape. Only on the street 50.

29. The boy catches fish in the hole.

30. A local resident.

31. Public transport. On the right you can see a dedicated lane for motorcycles and bicycles.

32. Motorcycle - the most popular vehicles in Burkina Faso. Every year sold 50,000 mopeds and motorcycles.

33. A wonderful book was found in one of the shops. What do you think about it? (No, this is not about Russian courts).

34. In the evening Katz decided to buy a donkey. "I want to ride on a donkey Shchukino and communicate with voters" - said the young MP, - "no one has the ass, and I will!". I had to go to the cattle market.

35. The huge market where you can buy any animal.

36. Probably soon will Shchukino dedicated lanes for donkeys and special parking. Donkeys are much more environmentally friendly cars.

37. Here, the customer can immediately kill the purchase.

38. For days locals drink beer. The beer is brewed on the street in the yard.

39. It looks something like this.

40. First, in large jugs of his cook.

41. Then he poured bury the pots.

42. A hungry child eats dirty sneakers.

43. But fotodokazatelstvo that Katz is still alive. In the evening he came to the pub, ordered a milkshake and began to discuss with the local alcoholics Shchukin policy. In Shchukino there is one big problem. In addition to Katz municipal assembly passed the deputies from United Russia. Locals advised young deputies appealed to the sorcerer to get rid of the scourge. The idea to bring the magic of Maxim did not like. He adjusted his huge pith helmet colonizer and decided to build in Shchukino pit with wild animals, which could throw off competitors. According to the deputy of such a young pit will help to solve not only the problem of overpopulation Shchukin, but also enhance the tourist appeal of the area.

Posted in [mergetime] 1333401710 [/ mergetime]
It's all.

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting