Things from Kim Kardashian

Kim Kardashian - star of TV screens, clothing designer and fashion icon tells about things from her wardrobe, which she would not be able to leave.

1.Trench

"Get a trench that suits you in all respects. You'll look stylish, even without the need for demonstration of what is underneath & quot ;.

By these words I want to add only that, despite the inconstancy of fashion, trench will always be in her wake. It perfectly underlines the figure, creates a strict and at the same time feminine, elegant image.

2. Black jacket or blazer

"They can stress that is put on from above and from below. It can be worn with pants or over a dress - black Blazer combined with all the will ».

It is not just a match, it changes the image, making it the most stylish. Strict, shiny, long and short, asymmetrical and strict lines, trimmed with satin ribbon, made of leather, tweed, denim, velvet and any other tissue - blazers are able to make even the most boring way impressive.

3. Pants with high waist

"These pants are ideally emphasize most types of figures».

Yes, most, but not all. Pants with a high waist to not pull up bloated bodies - a complete catastrophic failure. All defects will be visible to the naked eye. Of course, if there is no problem with the figure, these pants will accentuate a slim waist, select all the advantages and visually lengthen legs.

4. Wide belt

"I like to wear things that accentuate my waist, so I often wear belts».

Kim can not agree, a wide belt always successfully hides what is not need to know anyone but you and quite elegantly emphasize the waist, even if it is not. Moreover, a wide belt can beat a boring way: office, evening, dress for the walk - a wide belt goes well with almost any type of clothing.
When you purchase this accessory belts try to choose more elastic and soft materials. Belt of rigid or patent leather will give you a lot of inconvenience.

5. Leggings

"They are comfortable, not hamper movements and are suitable for any type of clothing fabrics».

Absolutely, but you need to know how to wear leggings right not to hate them. The most preferred and versatile for all types of figures option - put them under a tunic. It should be long enough to cover the buttocks. Shorter options more suitable for the gym, not the street.

They can be worn under a dress. A good option: woolen dress to the knees, clenched and a wide belt worn over leggings.

Miniature and overweight women should choose to loose leggings tops. The entire outfit should be as monotonous - it will draw the figure and make it more visually slim.

Also important selection of shoes. Ballerina pumps flat shoes, boots and boots with a low heel will make an excellent combination.

6. shoes at very high heels

"I love high heels. They will add you to grow and lengthen the leg, as a result you will look very slim and toned ».

Currently, designers offer many kinds of shoes in high heels. With them, you can complete your image and sometimes make it much brighter or luxury. Black shoes for a strict dress with stones and sequins for the evening, for the bright showy shoes delicate shades for a romantic date, red for the image of a vamp ... the list is endless.

7. Jumpsuits

"They were at the height of fashion and were considered bad taste, but be that as it may, I believe that they are incredibly sexy».

We suit is actually quite a lot of advantages. For example, it can be worn to a party instead of a cocktail dress, a beating or riding outfit accessories: an interesting belt or a suitable jacket for the occasion.

Jumpsuit with wide or flared trousers can indulge in girls who have something to hide from prying eyes.
When choosing a jumpsuit note that a top is pulled in the place where the waist and at the bottom, trousers, if they are not wide, narrowed. This will help you to choose the suit that will be good for you to sit.

When choosing accessories refer to the fact that the main part of your autfita - a suit, so ornaments should be very simple.
Never buy a suit fabric with colorful print. This is ridiculous and tasteless.

Photo: instyle.com

Tags

See also

New and interesting