Hairstyles Jennifer Love Hewitt

The star of the series "Ghost Whisperer" change their images, with a special taste: the fiery curls in the style of Rita Hayworth, bean a la Louis Brooks and neat styling like Audrey Hepburn. Ideas for his images Jennifer draws from legendary divas of old Hollywood. She never tried to imitate the beauty with red carpets, it only admired images of the last century and worked through her dress and appearance in accordance with the fact that it inspired. Her stylist Roberto Ramos argues that "it is always sexy and always looks like a movie star, but it is not imitation, to each their way, she tries to make part of himself, because she likes to be themselves, and therefore, no one else like."

Beauty seventh-grader is lush bangs and high tail.

The young star of the show "Paradise birds" does at least make-up and draws attention to her beautiful eyebrows.

After the success of the film "Ben Willis" and the series "We are five" Jennifer (with its luxurious hair) has become a recognized Hollywood beauty.

This year, the actress starred in the film "Can not Hardly Wait" and appear at the event dedicated to the first issue of the magazine Teen People, with her hair decorated with trendy floral pins then.

The two thousandth Jennifer receives the prize People's Choice for his work in the TV series "Time of Your Life." At the ceremony, she appears with fashionable then crimped hair.

2001 - a time of great change. Adorable Jennifer cut off their locks and paint them in a lighter shade.

In the same year it is painted in red, and is nominated for Teen's Choice.

Jennifer has been a music career and returned to its natural color, making it richer. New colors - new hairstyle. Singer stabs his messy hair in curls.

Actress experimenting with their image. Flirty retro bob with bangs incredibly beautiful her sweet face.

The star of the series "Ghost Whisperer" appears at the Emmys with hair in the style of Audrey Hepburn.

At the party, Oscar Jennifer was impossible not to notice. Her curled bob enlivened the whole image.

Jennifer paints his curly locks in light chestnut.

Hewitt stabs his romantic curly curls at the nape. Stylist actress Roberto Ramos does not cease to admire her beauty and personality.

It adds to your natural hair color light chestnut honey colors for Television Festival in Monte Carlo.

His beautiful brown eyes, the actress stressed inflicting on the lower eyelid shade of bronze. She again Bob.

Jennifer with dark brown curls on the show Jimmy Fulton Late Night.

In an interview with OK! Magazine Jennifer told the secret of its charm and beauty:
Elizabeth Taylor shared with me a secret. And I apply it successfully. After I fully ready to leave the meeting or - when applied makeup and hairstyle laid - I take a hot bath. With this uncomplicated confidence manifested real internal krasota.Posle such reception as a recognized actress, she did not have to re-style your hair, they curl themselves and take very good-looking shape.

Photo: InStyle.com

Tags

See also

New and interesting