Renee Zellweger and Bradley Cooper

36-year-old Bradley Cooper and 41-year-old Renee Zellweger met in 2009. Last spring they were called the most charming couple in Hollywood. And this spring, according to sources close to the actors, in a relationship and Renee Bradley can put an end.

They never officially confirmed their relationship, but they are often seen together: In July 2009, photographed them for dinner at a restaurant in New York, later in August, caught kissing in Spain. Then Cooper Zellweger invited to his home in Philadelphia, where he met with the parents. In addition, Bradley was always eloquent regarding their feelings for the actress.

"Just about my feelings for her will not tell. I just love her. I like to work with her. She taught me a lot, "- said Cooper in September during the promotions of the film" The point №39 ».

In turn, Renee Zellweger at the last minute left the awarding of the Golden Globe in January to support Cooper's hard for him an hour. Then his father died. It was also close to his mother.

In February, there were suggestions that the couple matures gap: the party to the Oscars each arrived individually and during the party together, they were not seen.

Photo: usmagazine.com, dailymail.co.uk, zimbio.com

Tags

See also

New and interesting