Panasonic

Have you ever wondered why the stars are always (well, almost always) look like a million dollars? In fact, because they are the same people with their weaknesses and problems.

Christina Aguilera

Pixie Lott

At the same time the photographs they are almost perfect: the skin, make-up, smile.

Pixie Lott

Christina Aguilera

Kim Kardashian

Jessica Simpson

Then I stumbled upon one miracle invention, which promises to help us, mere mortals, for lack of professional masters of Photoshop. Camera Panasonic Lumix DMC-FP7 is able in seconds to transform your appearance! But in what direction ...

Firstly, the camera whiten teeth. Agree, this is a lot! If you do not have time to whiten your teeth before an important event or just shy of his smile, the device will make sure that your teeth shone with neon lights.

Although I would agree to something less bright.

Natalie Portman

Eva Longoria

Kate Bosworth

Cheryl Cole

Second, the camera down smoothes fine lines and evens out the complexion. The images obtained by the face smooth and even.

The third option allows the camera "cause" make-up! Foundation, eye shadow, lipstick, blush - you can choose what you want to change or add immediately after the shooting.

(although there would have chosen other shadows and generally thought to make up about in the last instance)

Generally, if the camera offers such unusual colors like pink for this dreary woman, I would have thought that if I wanted to add a "beauty" in this way. This thing make you feel beautiful in all the photos only if you are hopeless in life (even more hopeless than the woman with the last example).

It would be interesting to them have fun over photos of friends (especially male) children and other living things.

If you are still working on yourself - do not overdo it with the colors, or risk being ironed like a Barbie doll rather than a star with the red carpet; Remember that the best the enemy of the good. Finally, smile more often and stay a! Happiness is not to be retouched to the ideal level of Jessica Simpson in the photo above, and to be themselves.

Britney Spears

Photo: stylelist.com, look.co.uk

Tags

See also

New and interesting