Stars on the red carpet

Looking at the stars on the red carpet, the first thing I always pay attention to their outfits. I admire both so well chosen all the way down to the smallest detail. As elegant and aristocratic they behave. It seems that behind the scenes of everyday life, each of bohemian residents of Hollywood looks flawless and stylish. But I sometimes forget that to create the perfect shape for the next event work stylists, image makers, make-up artists, hair stylists, but in reality, some may not have enough of their own sense of style, and it is never present.

Britney Spears - it's just a storehouse of tasteless casual Autluk. I always wonder, "Is it in the house no mirror?" On the one hand of course, amazed that she herself get into. On the other hand, it's a great black PR, through which it only savage tribes cabinet Yumba not know.

Kurt Cobain's widow Courtney Love. So, and I want to call her Black Widow, but in appearance, it is more like a reptile bright coloring, and certainly with a poisonous sting. Actually, it's true. It seems that she does not know what else to show off, and so apart from her scandalous behavior on the stage and an immoral lifestyle. I decided to shock the audience and appearance.

Serious business and Miranda on the screen is not the same in real life. It is unclear why she chose such an image themselves become effeminate ladies. Well, what on the red carpet looks flawless, elegant and fresh.

With all my love for Jennifer Garner, I'm a little disappointed that the casual look of the actress looks like this. Our women full cry to get rid of coats at home, and the US need to shout "Down with the stretched T-shirts!»

Cute skinny and slim in the past, Mischa Barton fell down on the love of donuts and grow a huge thighs, and with them and lost the ability to adequately assess themselves in a particular dress. Perhaps in her home is a distorting mirror, and possibly poor eyesight. You can not wear this. You can not!

Mary-Kate Olsen is probably in a past life was tryapochnitsey and purse. I do not know how to explain her love of finery in which she looks 40 years with her 24 years. By the way, her sister Ashley dresses in a very stylish everyday life, without increasing their real age.

Robert Pattinson is now knows just lazy, but he still goes in such rags. I would change clothes, or what? And the young ladies will soon cease to sigh and switch their attention to stylish Taylor Lautner.

Alas, this list came and Catherine Zeta-Jones. I do not argue, it umnichka, but recently something has lost its sense of style. Probably it affects long residence in Bermuda, where in addition to a bathing suit and tunics no longer necessary. Thank God that the attacks of bad taste is rarely visited by Catherine.

Photo: just-jared.com, sociallife.com

Tags

See also

New and interesting