Dresses and winners

Yesterday the Producers Guild of America celebrated its award-winning work best Hollywood producers, and today the entire kinobomond gathered for the ceremony, organized by the Screen Actors Guild. SAG Awards - one of the most prestigious film awards, so it is not surprising that every ceremony Screen Actors Guild Awards held from chic, which may even envy the recently passed "Golden Globe". Opened this action lush red carpet on which famous fashionista demonstrated flawless (and not!) The work of their stylists, and continued all the hall of the Los Angeles Shrine Exposition Center, where a gala dinner, during which the Guild and presented awards to its winners. List of the victors, by the way, did not become for me a big surprise, and now, thanks to him, we know exactly who will receive the "Oscar" for Best Actor, and who will be the "Best Actress".

List of winners of the SAG Awards 2013 main categories:

"The best man's primary role" - Daniel Day-Lewis ("Lincoln»)
"The best female main role" -Dzhennifer Lawrence ("My boyfriend - crazy»)
"Best Supporting Actor" - Tommy Lee Jones ("Lincoln»)
"Best Actress" - Anne Hathaway ("Les Miserables»)
"Best kinokomanda" - "Argo»
"The best cast of the drama series" - "Downton Abbey»
"Best Actress in a Miniseries or TV movie" - Julianne Moore ("The game has changed»)
"Best Actor in a Miniseries or TV movie" - Kevin Costner ("Hatfield and McCoy»)
"Best Ensemble in a Comedy Series" - "Modern Family»
"Best Actress in a Comedy Series" - Tina Fey ("30 Rock»)
"Best Actor in a Comedy Series" - Alec Baldwin ("30 Rock»)
"Best Actress in a Drama Series" - Claire Danes ("At Home Among Strangers»)
"Best Actor in a Drama Series" - Bryan Cranston ("Breaking Bad»)

Overview from the red carpet:

We have seen in my time a lot of dresses in mermaid style, but this dress by Zac Posen, which try on Amanda Seyfried, like no one of them! A delightful evening dress of deep blue with a cascading train actress prudently supplemented unusual element - a long chain necklace with a diamond pendant. Luxurious dress, unusual accessories and you are the most stylish lady evening.

Initially, this outfit from Romona Keveza anticipated length to the middle of the ankle, which would be ideal in the case of such a dress in the style of the 50s. But whether growth Kaley Cuoco disappoint, whether the actress has decided to extend intends outfit, but the dress that we have seen on the red carpet, it turned out very unfortunate, especially because of the length. I agree that a sin to hide such wonderful velvet slippers at the hem, but so does the length of the disproportionate figure.

Another less obvious way - terrible manicure

Recently, I am very impressed with the style of Helen Hunt - very simple, but with a twist. This time, the actress showed us Metal Total Onion, dressed in a gown of sequins by Romona Keveza. Silver outfit was complemented by the silver accessories - clutch-case and set decorations.

Julianne Moore in Chanel. In my opinion, the actress managed to create quite a good and unusual way for themselves in this dress from the collection of the legendary French couture brand. I really like unusual floralnaya embroidery on the skirt, although the line neckline still requires some refinement - bodice sits not the best way (this is especially seen in the video).

Remember, I said that Jennifer Garner knows how to look better? So this is the case! Despite the fact that Jen again uses his image is quite simple and not risky dress, she looks at this luxury toilet by Oscar de la Renta like a golden goddess.

Kerry Washington continues to prove that she can look gorgeous in the dress of any color, and cut. For this red carpet actress chose an unusual dress, which was a combination of chip elongated rigid corset and light skirt. It is worth noting also the color - often a white dress on the red carpet like a wedding, but this is not the case of Carrie.

Kelly Osbourne for a long time trying to find a middle ground between his rebellious nature and a new way a true lady. I think that today it is possible. Dress Jenny Packham equally combines audacity (in the form of stylized rivets and spikes at the finish) and sophistication (in the form of a simple elegant silhouette and transparent light inserts).

I have long I remain in awe of rezortnoy Valentino collection with its delicate prints and was very pleased to see one of his dresses on the red carpet yesterday. Rose Byrne showed us the air toilet, decorated with tender flounces. I really like the dress, but I would have changed her hair Rose - in this way, and so enough light waves.

Perhaps this is the first outfit Maria Menounos in my memory, which can be called a truly stylish. It has everything - and sexy, and elegant, and chic. Excellent choice!

Seeing these pictures, I was even a little scared - Julia Stiles sooo severe expression. As for her dress, I have about his mixed feelings. The dress itself looks good, but the actress looks like something foreign.

Anne Hathaway in Giambattisa Valli Couture. In my opinion, this is a very controversial figure. The style and design of the dress looks very interesting, but the way the outfit looks to actress ... I do not remember when was the last time, but today I bow Hathaway very disappointed. Below is a photo of the dress from the podium - for comparison.

Freida Pinto in Roland Mouret. Of course, this bright outfit became a breath of fresh air among the infinite number of black dresses, but the style of dress, with its many fabrics creates a very relaxed silhouette. Despite the fact that the front view is not super, rear view looks very funny.

I think the first time I see Claire Danes in a dark dress and I like what I see. Givenchy outfit looks very elegant and stylish thanks to an asymmetric cut of the bodice and decoration in Art Deco style. The only disappointment in this way became my maroon lipstick that looked very hard at the fair-haired and fair-skinned Claire. Follow choose a shade lighter.

It has long been observed that the biggest problem teenagers Hollywood on the red carpet - a dress for his age. This would seem a gentle peach dress with delicate floral decoration should ideally approach 14-year-old Ariel Winter, but no such luck. Sleeves do too mature outfit and strange shape bodice all turned our young actress in opera singer.

Pneumonia has not prevented Jennifer Lawrence to speak at the chic red carpet couture creation of Christian Dior. Brave actress posed for photographers in a dark blue evening dress, as if composed of three parts. I'm not going to say for the umpteenth time that Jen needs clothes fresher, but even so I like her way yesterday.

Marion Cotillard also walked the red carpet in a dress Dior. The actress chosen for the ceremony gorgeous evening dress, consisting of tiny white bustier and skirt asymmetric volume of the deep blue color (this shade, apparently, was the main shade of the ceremony). I just love this bow from Marion, who, incidentally, was originally assumed the upper hand in a simple futbolochnom style that actress prudently changed to a more solemn and elegant bustier.

To be continued…

Tags

See also

New and interesting