Fashion Queen

After the wedding of Prince William sensational topic of the royal family went into decline, I now wish to pay tribute to Queen Elizabeth. I do not pretend to analyze its role in world politics and history, if only the history of fashion, as I'll close study of the wardrobe charming reigning monarch.

Elizabeth ascended the throne when she was 27 years old. In the distant 1952.

The first time, she even participated in the actual administration of the state, and later confined to performing representative functions.

The Queen always adheres to the elegant English style.

Very fond of gloves, and its main fetish - a hat. Elizabeth whole collection of hats of all colors and stripes.

Queen of feminine love of dress, it is rarely possible to find trousers or something simple.

The true Englishwoman, Elizabeth likes to drive teas. It makes it a lot of times a day, and with great pleasure. That's right, she Well work is this: to maintain the traditions of the nation. If we had a queen today, she would have had to sleeping on his work. :)

Often dressed in yellow, is one of her favorite flowers. And, like a true woman loves flowers, and no matter where they are: living on the cap, or print on the dress.

English ruler, by the way, is registered on Facebook. I imagine her sitting at the computer and comment photos of Elton John or their spreads "to leaveĀ».

Agree, it looks good for his 85? Many will say, money transactions, nanotechnology! And I believe that a healthy complexion can not buy - it is from within, from the heart goes, when a person is kind and cheerful, he lives a long life and good looks.

Sho you my vanity, I have the same shape !!!

Once the ruler met with Yuri Gagarin, on that memorable dinner charmed everyone when confusion Gagarin, who did not know of any of the 150 instruments to grasp, said: "I do not know which unit is what I their lackeys served" . That's diplomacy!

Oh, what advertising! If the table "Baltika" was, it would be even funnier.

Elizabeth did not shy frikozoidov from show business, one must be "on the wave"! So Gaga podfortilo meet with the Queen.

Who will blow !!!

Photo: newlife.com

Tags

See also

New and interesting