What a path Queen Camilla had to take to her title and why she fully matches it

Princess Diana and Camilla Parker-Bowles are one of the most discussed topics in the UK. Camilla was blamed for the misfortunes of Princess Diana. At one point, she became the most hated woman in the country. Many people like to throw a sharp word at this woman. She went through hell for the sake of her love. I think she deserves the title of Queen.

GettyImages Today editorial office "Site" She remembers what Camilla, the British Queen Consort, went through.

Diana and Camilla Camilla and Prince Charles met in 1971. They both enjoyed playing polo. The young people quickly became involved with each other. However, their romance interrupted Charles' service in the army. It is said that the royal family wanted to end this relationship. Camille was not considered a suitable pair for the future king.

In July 1973, Camilla married cavalry officer Andrew Parker-Bowles. Charles married the legendary Princess Diana. However, their marriage, as you know, was difficult to call happy. Being in separate marriages, Camilla and Charles did not forget about their feelings and continued the correspondence.

They hid for a long time, but Princess Diana still found out about the intrigues of her husband. Charles is often accused of being a bad husband and constantly cheating on his wife. However, the first 5 years of marriage, according to some biographers, he tried to build a relationship with Diana and did not cheat on her. The problem with this marriage was that they were completely incompatible. In 86, the marriage finally broke up. Charles then moved to Highgrove, where he could see Camilla. Princess Diana has her first love affair.

GettyImages Real Trial Prince Charles first spoke about an affair with Camilla in 1994. The general public learned about this in 1992 from the biography of Princess Diana. Even then, Camille began to hate and consider a separation. However, the real anger of the public fell on her in 1997, when Princess Diana suddenly died.

The future queen then experienced a real bullying. She even had to stay locked up all year in fear of public anger. However, this did not force her to abandon her beloved. She fought for her happiness until the end. In 2005, Camilla and Charles got married. Queen Elizabeth did not attend the wedding. She never approved of her son's choice.

All these years, Camilla tried to earn the love of the people. Every year, she fulfills hundreds of commitments and pursues her own initiatives. The wife of King Charles is the patron of more than 90 public organizations, including charitable ones.

After the death of Queen Elizabeth, Camilla changed her title. She is now Queen Consort or Queen Camilla. Queen Elizabeth gave her the title during her lifetime. In February 2022, she said: "When the time comes, my son Charles will become king, I know you will give him and his wife Camilla the same support as I have." And I sincerely wish that when that time comes, Camilla will be known as the Queen Consort as she continues her faithful service.

It seems to us that Queen Camilla has come a long and thorny path to this title. And she totally deserved it. Scandals are over. Princess Diana and Camilla are no longer a hot topic. Now the Queen consort is doing everything to strengthen the image of the British royal family. We wish her many years in her new title. May she finally find happiness.

Tags

See also

New and interesting