Pink sponge

Pink lipstick is a symbol of femininity, innocence, and at the same time sexuality. If the shade of pink lipstick chosen correctly, it can transform any image and give it a flirtation and fun. Pink lipstick gives a person the freshness and youth.

Almost any girl or woman used a pink lipstick, the stars are no exception. Let's see how celebrities look with pink lips.

10. Tenth place is taken by Milla Jovovich. Quite often it is not possible to see with pink lips. In this case, the pink color does not seem entirely suited to her image.

9. On the penultimate place we see Sophie Ellis Bextor. In general, pink lipstick she is very, because she has light skin and eyes, but this shade makes your teeth yellow, Sophie.

8. On the eighth place in our ranking was Jessica Szohr. Successfully picked refreshing shade of Jessica's face.

7. Thus, the seventh and ... Emma Stone, one of my favorite actresses. White hair, fair skin, blue eyes - what else is needed to pink lipstick looked perfect? It turns out need the right shade. Purple notes in the shade of her lipstick seem to me superfluous.

6. Sixth place I gave Christina Ricci. With this lip color Cristina looks pretty good, but could be better.

5. Natural makeup looks very good with a pink lipstick, so fifth place is Cameron Diaz.

4. Oh how beautiful Leona Lewis with this lipstick color of a tea rose. Swarthy skin just looks perfect with bright lips.

3. Kristen Bell takes the third place. Blondes are very pink color, especially in combination with eye make-up in cold tones.

2. In second place Kelly Rowland. I am delighted with how well it has picked up make-up to match the dress. She is a very bright pink lipstick.

1. The winner was Katy Perry. This girl was very lucky with the exterior. Kathy is very beautiful facial features, so any bright make-up makes it even more beautiful.

Tags

See also

New and interesting