Wars

In 2011, like all gone mad, because in the film industry has become fashionable to shoot endless adaptation of the comic book. Glory to the great directors is haunted. Let us dwell on the most anticipated premieres of the year. Count backwards.

"Green Lantern»

Phrases from the series "I - Green Lantern - I'm not afraid of anything" - throughout the film annoying. The action takes place dull, meaningless dialogues and very stupid. Viewers vyterpevshim all this madness, we had to give bonuses in the form of gifts for your time misspent. With a budget of $ 150 million to collect only $ 140 million - it should just manage to. But notice that the creators do not lose heart and removed the second part. Apparently, hope dies last.

"Shepherd»

More absurd movie not filmed in recent years. The Church believes in vampires, do not believe. Vampires themselves very sad look - not a drop is not terrible, but ugly - that's for sure. In general, for me it is not handsome Hicks, played by Cam Gigandet, the film would have been quite at zero. It seems like I was a lot, and with a budget of $ 60 million the film grossed $ 77 million.

"The Green Hornet»

Green now in vogue, probably. Next row superheroes here. However, something very contradictory reviews. But, apparently, this film is like a comic book fans, and all other mortals somehow did not approve. But, unlike its "green" counterpart, the film has collected $ 228 million with a budget of $ 120 million.

«Thor»

Plot no. The meaning is clear from the outset. There is almost two hours. What for? Why is that? For whom? .. And is absolutely clear that there forgot Anthony Hopkins? .. But the film grossed a record $ 445 million with a budget of $ 150 million.

"Captain America»

On the approach of the most anticipated film based on the comic book. Russian Premiere July 28th. Already scary to even think that we will show there. Focusing on precursors, generally it is better not to look. But, we wait and see. The budget picture was $ 140 million.

Tags

See also

New and interesting