A wave of dance music

A wave of dance music, cover Europe in recent years has come from Romania. Morandi. Inna. Dan Balan. Tom Boxer. Alexandra Stan. Arsenium and of course, the unforgettable O-Zone - remember how "rocked" the dance floors of the composition at different times? Paradoxically, young guys from Romania managed to win the world's radio, then, as many local artists have to only dream about it. Tell me which of Russian artists well-known in Europe? Kirkorov, Pugacheva, Leps, young, perhaps Valeria and Dima Bilan, but hardly under their dance songs in European discos. And these artists were able to bring to the dance music is something new for their students and loved in many countries. Well done, guys!

Morandi, perhaps, be the most promoted Romanian dance-project in Europe. I like the charming ballad Marius Mora and Andrew Ropcha. Perhaps the secret of their popularity is that all of their singles are quite different in sound. I love them all - from «Love Me» to «Midnight Train».

I do not understand why these guys have not yet sent to the "Eurovision»?

Inna - it turns out the real name of the singer Elena Apostolyanu! Frankly, seeing her first video, I could not assume that it is from Eastern Europe! This girl done - in a short time it has managed to become popular not only in their homeland, but all over the CIS! However, later it became the music was too monotonous. The first two singles, "shot", and the rest had their copies. But still, when the Innu still played on the radio, I'm not surfing))

"Mr. Saksobit" Alexandra Stan sounded this year from each bowl. However, by the summer of this hit a little podostyl and new Alexander until we were pleased. But I hope it's going to happen, because a song was good ...

"Morena Morena Morena ..." - the hit of last summer was one of my favorite songs. Unassuming and such a romantic song ... Tom Boxer and Antonia - Romanian DJ and singer, together, have achieved more than it receives from them alone.

"Numa Numa her Numa Numa eeey" - Ah, this song reminds me of my school years. In those days we all, as they say, "dragged" by the Moldovan-Romanian band O-Zone. In fact, Arseny, Radu and Dan were born in the brotherly country of Moldova, but cooperated with the Romanian record label, so the O-Zone is considered to be more than the Romanian team.

O-Zone fell apart in 2005, but two out of three of its members have built a good solo career. Handsome Dan Balan at this time is on the crest of popularity thanks to singles «Chica bomb», «Jusifity SEX» and «FREEDOM». Yes, and in a duo with Vera Brezhnev, he was head and shoulders above "talented" Faith.

Another "Shard» O-Zone Arseny Toderas or just Arsenium in 2008 rocked the European dancefloors cover version of Russian "Kalinka-Malinka» «Love me». And now the guy releases new tracks. Arsenium less popular in Russia than Balan, but that does not mean that it does not listen to Europe.

In general, do not fail Romanian land talents. I hope these guys are not "blown away" in the coming years.

Tags

See also

New and interesting