J-Lo

Recently, in comments to the subject of men's J. Lo, it was said that Marc Anthony and Jennifer insanely jealous of his relationship with this, he allowed her to dress so openly. I have no doubt that he was jealous of her, of course! And to Anthony, and during it, and after that I think it too.

Well, in principle, and that she hide. 42-year-old Jennifer Lopez looks on 5 +! Generally despite its sometimes ridiculous outfits, I like it. And even some of her clothes).

Bare back and fitting pop - is a favorite style of J. Lo. But of course the dress ...

I never liked corduroy.

You say what you will, but I like this dress. True, and the figure for it must possess. In J.Lo full order.

I have association with the school disco)

With accessories Jen a little too far.

It is possible that as a child dreamed of becoming a ballerina Lopez.

I do not even know that Jane wanted to say data dress. Incidentally hat rarity already since 2001. In this photo of the singer at the presentation MTV Video Music Awards 2011.

Well, princess. No, the princess - a disco.

I do love knitting, and have in your wardrobe, but I'm sorry, this dress with zhaketikom just awful.

Well, to the stage clothes I am more relaxed than on the Red Carpet, or party.

The first association - pajamas.

Girl Spider-Man)

That does not make for the sake of a loved one - not even wear a bandana.

Palm trees, birds of paradise, the sea ... One hundred percent, Jennifer goes to the beach) in Versace.

Mesh, sequins, gems, sequins, feathers ... That's the Jennifer Lopez. And I like it)

Tags

See also

New and interesting