Matthew Lillard

Often it happens when you do not the most talented actor gets truly great roles, while others have to be content with images, and half do not disclose his acting opportunities. Not to mention those who have only one appearance deserves strong role. One of these losers I believe Matthew Lillard, who to his '41 has a track record of a bunch of second-rate roles, episodic appearances, considered a master of "silly-comedy" genre and mediocre Hollywood horror films, nothing more. His filmography is not a single cult film, where his genius is fully opened.
It may seem that it is a maximum, but I firmly believe that Lillard deserves more ...

The theater has always held the first place in the life of the actor before his debut in the movie, apparently, where he receives the full satisfaction ...

last role in Matthew 7 season of "Doctor House" took only one episode, which once again confirms the gradual loss of interest in his person by the best directors

habit continues to amuse others, even between shots

latest films with his participation at all to me personally a little about what they say: "American Summer" (2009)

"Spooner" the same year ...

stupid "Extreme Movie" and others. Such are primitivnenkie comedy and created a stereotype image Lillard ("Without feelings," "Scooby Doo," "Scooby Doo 2", "She's All That»)

good push for an acting career Matthew was supposed to be a cyber-thriller "Hackers" (1995), which debuted Angelina Jolie

but it is affected by no more than to participate in the controversial horror film "Scream»

... Deboshirskoy a major role in the comedy "Punk Salt Lake City" (by the way, one of the best, as for me, roles)

"Reward if found" (2001), "Obsession" and others.

apogee of this injustice, I believe the next thriller "13 Ghosts" (which looked a few days ago). Too easy a movie role and is even easier than the first plan again ... I'm really sorry Lillard

appeal to the most sought-after directors: look at last your valuable attention to the "dark konyachku" Matthew Lillard will not regret it!

Tags

See also

New and interesting