Kissing Star

Ever since the days of Brezhnev, we have not forgotten how our esteemed chairman of the party loudly kissed the air with his interlocutors. Today, "or kissing 'hot in Hollywood continues, and domestic audiences are no longer surprised by such a spectacle. It is understood that most of the star rating raised another such scandal.

I remember how shocked the world was after kissing Britney Spears and Madonna. Angels and demons as if ...

Where Madonna probably young Britney is not enough ...

Here hunk Adam Lambert ... Why all the best - the peasants?

Angelina Jolie kiss, probably half of Hollywood ... And what are sponge-chubby, loves to kiss a girl, our ...

Michael Jackson has decided to show the public that knows how to kiss ... To be honest, I do not know, but his partner, got cold feet ...

Russell Brand kisses all everywhere, well, this handsome, we forgive him obsession, really?

Natalie Portman and Scarlett Johansson paparazzi caught in a very "juicy" minute. Perhaps a modest girl is unlikely to deal with such people ... I hope this is not to raise the rating ... In my opinion, they need to raise it oh as not soon ...

Where no Paris Hilton? No party or the show is complete without this extravagant beauty. Kissing in public - it's not the worst "prank" in the repertoire of the blonde

I think Meryl Streep was in shock after the antics of Sandra Bullock. Well, funny babe Sandra even this can not throw ...

Sometimes people do not see, maybe they therefore think that will hide from the paparazzi? It seems to me that this is Kyle MacLachlan and Halle Berry. What do you think?

and more ...

Snoop Dogg And here, perhaps, did not refuse to go between these two beauties ...

Tags

See also

New and interesting