East - a delicate matter

East - a delicate matter. ... And appreciate the beauty of oriental women capable of not every European. We have our own, established standards of beauty, in which Asian women, if they fit, then a stretch.

Japan and the Japanese, in particular, more than any other Eastern countries have been affected by Western standards of beauty. So not only in Japanese cartoons, but in real life, you can see more and more Japanese beauty, framed within the European standard.

But it does not say it - Japanese girls. And they have some special charm. See more - see for yourself!

Yuki Nakama (yukie nakama). This actress embodies a vivid portrait of the ideal Japanese woman. Neat lips and cheekbones, almond-shaped eyes. What else should the samurai?

Traditional style:

Aoi Miyazaki (aoi miyazaki) Another example of a classic Japanese. Round face, almond-shaped eyes, a small sponge. These are the actresses to be in demand in Japan.

Lunolikaya Aoi ...

Mika Nakashima (mika nakashima) The first thing that I like this girl - her name is. It is so soft. And the girl herself so light and soft. Mika - the first Japanese woman, who received the title of honorary citizen of the city of Memphis.

Here Mika looks very European:

Rinko Kikuchi (rinko kikuchi). With blond hair she can join any nation ...

That's because - like a Japanese girl ...

And this is - not very ...

Here one should be afraid of - it's her. Ladies and gentlemen, before you Chiaki Kuriyama (chiaki kuriyama). It so happens that look on your face and realize that this lady finger in the mouth do not put. I find this particularly beautiful Japanese sunk into the soul after watching "Kill Bill".

It also. In an unusual image of a cute Snow White.

Maki Horikita (maki horikita). A young but very talented. And looks interesting. Again, these large lakes instead of eyes.

Mysterious girl. As befits a geisha.

Ryoko Kobayashi (ryoko kobayashi). Besides the fact that her name and gets stuck in his mouth, this girl is different from its counterparts a great desire to make your eyes more. Riddle: whether the nature of the bulging eyes ... whether she diligently their goggles.

You do not lose kitten? ..

Ai Tominaga (ai tominaga) - Japanese supermodel. Sounds almost as proud as a Japanese car.

As befits a model - very thin and very high.

However, the girl is not the most friendly face.

Amuro Namine (amuro namie). In a girl with the same name as the Amur, it is necessary to fall in love. I suppose that Amuro - is the Japanese equivalent of Britney Spears in its best years.

Amuro - all such mur-mur-mur ...

Ayumi Hamasaki (hamasaki ayumi) - another treasure of Japan. "The Empress of Japan's pop music." Beautiful and large-eyed. Approximately eyes make our compatriots when something surprised.

And finally. Miss Japan 2011 - Marie Yanaka. I sincerely hope that this is not the ideal of beauty in the eyes of the Japanese.

Tags

See also

New and interesting