Torsos according to Celebuzz

Western bloggers do not feed bread - let alone make different tops. Media Portal Celebuzz (which is sometimes so kindly offered me a photo for the paparazzi-chronicles) was rating the attractiveness of the actors involved in the "Twilight" saga. Choose not beautiful face and torso of a bump, this is an important point))

10th place (ahem, suddenly) - Chief handsome "Twilight" Robert Pattinson, he's Tavern. Last place in the ranking gave him a frame of "New Moon", which tormented Edward out to his beloved shirtless. Of course, white as chalk body vampire few people seem sexy ...

9th place was Taylor Lautner for a photo for the cover of GQ. Without Photoshop, of course, has not done, but we all know that Taylor and without a beautiful body ...

8 place - Ashley Greene. Her photo shoot with body art for advertising campaigns tonic drink SoBe deserves a higher place in the ranking (IMHO)

7th place - Kellan Lutz. Authors Celebuzz impressed with his menacing look in the image of the Greek god in the film "Immortals." Or maybe they pinned you as a god smokes a cigarette)))

6. I understand what they enjoyed it so much this image of Alex Meraz (Paul plays werewolf) on the balcony - Alex beautiful torso without any Photoshop

5th place went to a whole clan of wolves. Well still - four beautiful kid and all the shirtless ...

But this choice I do not approve. Jackson Rathbone in the drama "Pain" with no shirt looks rather slender. At least Meraz looks better, but Rathbone fourth

Alex Meraz rehabilitated for sixth place and received "bronze" rating for his photo session before the "Twilight" era

And again, Kellan Lutz but in the form of a hot macho campaign for Calvin Klein

Tadadadam !!! The first place ranking star of "Twilight" without a shirt goes werewolf Jacob, that is Taylor Lautner. Surely, many fans began to breathe more often in the form of a frame on the screen. Jacob did not get the love of Bella's comatose, but in this ranking it's great udelal Edward, Pattinson!

Tags

See also

New and interesting