Interview with Taylor Lautner (Taylor Lautner)

Pump up the press and biceps Taylor Lautner (Taylor Lautner) have brought many benefits Twilight. The actor brought his body to perfection especially for filming the movie "New Moon» (New Moon), so that the girls nearly fainted when in one scene he took a T-shirt. It is an integral part of the plot, so that in "Eclipse» (Eclipse) Lautner still quite often shows a naked torso.

In one scene, Edward turns to you and says: "And he has a general T-shirt?". The impression is that this phrase was written specifically for the film.
Perhaps this remark is also in the book. When I first read the script, I was really wondering how Rob (Robert Pattinson) will say this phrase. Picture this: the rain, everything dressed, and I - the only person shirtless, standing, leaning on a car.

Do you happen to have a clause in the contract, which states that you have to show your abs in every movie?
This item is not present. We just do what is written in the book.

In any case, you pretty well. You are now quite sought-after actors in Hollywood.
In fact, it is thanks to my character. I liked my character and liked the story, and if you want to play topless or lose a few kilos, I'm ready to do it.

You never took a losing position in a love triangle?
This is a very popular question.

And a popular answer?
When I was a kid in our class I was a girl, with whom I met about five guys, well, I'm one of them. But it was in the fifth grade. So I can not answer that never has been embroiled in a love triangle. And I would never have wanted to be in this situation. And I certainly would not want to be on the site of Bella. And in place of Edward and Jacob as well. This is not fun.

When the end of shooting the Twilight Saga, some thing you would like to leave yourself?
Perhaps denim shorts. I will miss them very much.

From a designer they? Perhaps they are from some well-known line of clothing?
I do not know. It's just denim shorts that Jacob finds in the forest. And by the same brand I can not say anything. And you know what? Next time I'll try to find out exactly where they are. I am now very curious.

What is your favorite TV show?
«American Idol», and of «So You Think You Can Dance», but «American Idol» competition. I have not missed a single series for all the existence of the show. I can not believe that just said that.

Can you sing?
No. That's probably why I like it this transfer, I know that I still do not get.

Which of your female fans do you remember most?
I would not say it was strange, but quite unexpectedly. More recently, we have been in Australia for the premiere of "Eclipse." Along the red carpet were about four thousand fans. They held banners, pictures, and even the hands were substituted for autographs. And one girl on his arm, I saw a large tattoo of a wolf clan of the movie "New Moon." She asked me to sign, and I, of course, agreed. I put a tattoo right under the autograph, and the next day someone told me that this girl made my signature from a new tattoo.

Taylor Lautner Photos from the filming of "The Rape» (Abduction):

You will always pursue the crowd of fans?
Yes, you have to be resourceful, very long time to choose where and when to go. But is that all this commotion so bored that I want no matter what not to pay attention and have a good time.

You are a subject of adoration for many girls. And what for you is a disadvantage of such popularity?
It's hard to pick just one thing. Actually fame has more pros than cons. Of course, it is very difficult to keep anything secret. And it is not nice to wake up every morning and see the front of the house 12 cars of paparazzi. But as I said, plus much more, so I'm willing to put up with the negatives.

Tags

See also

New and interesting