Ryan Gosling

Personally, I think of those unique actors who so perfectly fit a certain way, what other roles it is pointless to play so perfectly, that the role of writing "under" them.

Manic-depressive crazy - this image of me will always be associated with Ryan Gosling. At that age (Ryan - 30 years) are usually actors are still finding their way of defining, but Gosling (again, for me personally) played "their" role (s) to fully disclose its potential. His game is a huge lump of emotion mixed with it - where he should be sorry - truly sorry, where hate - hate it simultaneously attracts and repels ... much!

In 2001, Ryan starred in the low-budget film complex "fanatic", who became style forming for a young actor

immediately after the role of the neo-Nazi Ryan appeared before the audience in the role of a young killer in the thriller "Murder by Numbers» ...

... And then closed a 16-year-old guy, all of a sudden to commit murder, in the drama "The United States of Leland" (2003)

if someone does not understand, who are introverts, almost all the characters Gosling defined this quality

Frankly, the game Raina in a highly complex psychedelia "Stay" (2005) caused me much stronger emotion than fresh film "Blue Valentine" (2010), so the first - about the film, whose name was chosen as a tribute album of Tom Waits «Blue Valentine»

Mr. "internal crisis" manifested itself in new ways - no murders, but more drama

Again, do not be afraid to repeat - catastrophically compressed emotions ...

psycho-thriller "Stay" - a rare case where not only a strong image Gosling pulls on his shoulders low-budget project, in this case a phenomenal game of the actor (in the classroom team with Ewan McGregor and Naomi Watts), in conjunction with the correct way of constructing complex plot made a nuclear explosion of my brain ... very much!

strange to me that the film has become a cult (along with "Fight Club") and Ryan Gosling has not received the recognition it deserves ...

This is a case where all of the words to replace the music - crazy soundtrack to the group Massive Attack - «Angel» makes the experience all the characters at once Gosling and unflappable young assassin and torture suicidal mania Man ...

... He just gives it to believe and you believe

Tags

See also

New and interesting