Ryan Gosling

One of the soloists of the legendary boys band 90 - AJ McLean opened the world a surprising fact. As a teenager, he offered his neighbor - Ryan Gosling, to join their group. Then Ryan scornfully rejected the proposal.

In a recent interview the actor also told this story:
In the early 90s, when I was shot in the «Mickey Mouse Club», and they are only organized group, we lived in the same building. He always talked about what they will become popular. He hung a poster on the wall with their image. And many, including me, thought that this never happens.
Considering that no one at the time was not able to do to surpass «New Kids on the Block», Ryan did not want to join the group. The actor joked:

I was wrong. Now they do not respond to my calls. I try not to think about it. You can not live in the past - the train has already left.

AJ turned back to Ryan:

Ryan, I'm sorry, I do not call back. If we ever need a sixth member of Backstreet Boys - I turn to you. Can you sing.
Then he added that Ryan, in addition to acting talent and showy appearance, really has a beautiful voice.

But without the help of Gosling Backstreet Boys have sold millions of albums worldwide. The group is now working on a new album which will be released this year on the occasion of the 20th anniversary of the group.

Tags

See also

New and interesting