Callum Keith Rennie

Injustice - exactly the word I would describe their attitude to the wonderful Canadian actor Callum Keith Rennie. More precisely, his filmography. Lately, I notice more and more actor who deserve to be in the list of top celebrities and charismatic Renny, as for me, the most vivid example.
I do not believe that my character can continue to be limited to the participation in a number of television series and minor, mostly negative (vagabonds, criminals, serial killers and drug addicts) roles ...

I admit, is not familiar with all the works of China, but his game has always inspired me, especially one of the last roles in the TV series "Chopped," where he finally received recognition as a starring

Keith pulled this project on their shoulders

One of the most important roles Rennie undoubtedly considered an episodic appearance in Season 2 of the acclaimed television series «Californication» (after seeing that, I confess, and fell in love with China)

the star of the series, David Duchovny insisted on the candidacy of Rennie and cordially spoke about their cooperation

to be honest, not a big fan of the classic science fiction-type-series remake of "Battlestar" Galactica ", but after learning about my character's participation in this project, immediately looked :)

not impressed ... but straight from the tin thriller "Case №39" impressed ...

the first time I saw Rennie "in" one of my favorite movies, "The Butterfly Effect", but then did not pay attention to it

Evan role of the pope, remember? :)

Callum is now involved in the television series "Harper's Island" and "Alphas", but the role, as always, is far from the main

a little sorry ... Callum Keith Rennie has 50 as a high-profile role is not played, but I'm sure the best - is yet to come!

Tags

See also

New and interesting