In the photo below captures the 15-meter whale for dinner - flinging a tremendous fall, this underwater giant is preparing to close the jaws to swallow another batch of sardines. And next to him is floating photographer Doug Perrine, who was lucky to be in close proximity to China and not to be swallowed.
1. These amazing pictures were taken scuba photoshoot Doug Perrin and his partner - diver Brandon Cole off the coast of Mexico.
2. Friends went to the Mexican peninsula of Baja diving and underwater viewing.
3. During one of the dives off the coast of Caba San Lucas, they met 15-meter Bryde's whales, who decided to dine at the regular portion of sardines and krill.
4. Around floated a host of hungry marlin and sea lions.
5. Keith came quickly and suddenly, so that divers were absolutely stunned, caught in the submarine "dining».
6. Bryde's whales - poorly studied species, which are often mistaken for blue whales. Scientists know so little about them that is unknown even approximate number of these mammals in nature.
7. The photographer managed to make impressive photo dinner whales at close range.
8. At some point, the whale's mouth agape, swam at him, absorbing the sardines, but at the last moment, seeing Brandon turned away.