Tim O'Brien

New York artist Tim O'Brien - a real talent. So quality and beautiful work I have not seen for a long time. Let spiteful critics say that Tim O'Brien ordinary realist, which on Arbat countless, I am 100% sure of the opposite. Yes, he is a realist, but he was not included in the gray mass of artists, depicting caricatures, he feels now that writes. His work is an example of how to do, because it is perfectly aware in history and wrote most of his paintings, is based on it. Boris Yeltsin in a bearskin, Albert Einstein on a background of outer space, George W. Bush on a black horse - all this seems to be fiction turned into reality by Tim O'Brien.

Credibility of his pictures is incredible, although his photorealistic paintings is quite understandable, because Tim illustrator and portrait painter. His immense love of history and photography encouraged him to write a completely different portraits and landscapes, rather than those that he created before. Once he could not think that will be mainly paint with politicians, singers and other characters, but now it is a reality.

Portraits of famous personalities:

Osama Bin Laden

Steven Jobs

Thomas Edison

Muhammad Ali

Beethoven

Hillary Clinton

Slobodan Miloshovich

Bush

Mel Gibson

Michael Jackson

Fidel Castro

Bill Clinton

Putin

Boris Yeltsin

Mike Tyson

Barack Obama

James Brown

Mahatma Gandhi

Albert Einstein

A few works that I remember:

And this is the only painting by Tim O'Brien, which disappointed me. Soviet soldier depicted as a monkey, it's just disgusting. But the majority of Americans have never had a special love for Russian, so expect the other, and should not have.

For his exceptional talent and, of course, extraordinary historical portraits, Tim O'Brien has received many awards, but the most valuable for him was working with publications TIME Magazine, Rolling Stone, Esquire, Playboy, The New York Times and many other well-known magazines. Now, as before, Tim in the ranks and it creates all new portraits and illustrations, while living in New York with his wife and son.

Tags

See also

New and interesting