Megan Fox is pregnant!

Photo with a modest celebration of the second anniversary of the wedding of Megan Fox and Brian Austin Green in Hawaii better than any words tell us: "Megan still pregnant!". And apparently it is not on the second or even the fourth month of pregnancy, so the actress will soon give his beloved daughter (according to the source, first reported about the upcoming event in the life of couples, the Fox is waiting for a girl). For Brian it will be a second child because 38-year-old actor has a son, but for 26-year-old beauty Megan, this baby will be the first-born. I do not know about you, but I somehow surprising and very nice to see Megan in an interesting position (do not think that it will be resolved to get pregnant just at that age, in which the actress gain "weight" in Hollywood). But apparently Megan important not so much a career and the adoration of the public as family well-being. In my opinion it was wise, because the main purpose of a woman and is giving the world a new life.

My congratulations! The photos just wonderful! Such love, warmth and tenderness they emit, I can safely say that Megan and Brian are not only one of the most beautiful but also the most touching and harmonious couples in Hollywood. Both glow with happiness!

"I live in a constant state of happiness. If you are willing to devote himself to his relations with the other half, it is time to tie the knot »
June 24. Megan and Brian are resting in Hawaii:

And now a few words about the style of pregnant Megan.

Significant changes in her everyday I did not even notice she continues to wear heels all with the same regularity. Hollywood ladies are no different in this respect from ordinary women, from so high shoes still need to give at least the last months of pregnancy. Megan wears comfortable clothes for her, based in sweat pants, shorts and shirts stretched, but if she is so comfortable now, why not? In general, this style I can justify only pregnancy during which the girl's much changing tastes and abrupt mood swings, so still firmly believe in the fact that Fox will replace wardrobe, becoming a young mom, and will not continue to dress in the same direction. However, according to the actress, clothes - it is not important ...

"For me, beauty is simplicity, elegance and sensuality. Ava Gardner, my beauty icon. I believe that when a woman is in harmony with themselves and faithful to its principles and values, it will emit light. Femininity does not depend on what you wear and how you look »
April 22 - Megan and Brian go to church for Sunday service:

June 6 - Megan and Brian come out of the salon «THE ROMANCE NAIL SPA»:

June 7 - Megan and Brian are walking around Los Angeles:

June 16 - Megan and Brian in the district of Los Feliz, Los Angeles:

June 17 - Megan and Brian go to the cinema:

June 19 - Megan and Brian go out of the restaurant «Little Dom's»:

It is interesting to look at Megan as a mother, as the stereotype of it has to be fed. Of course, she is very sexy, but she has another side - a feminine, sweet and pleasant, and she reveals, becoming mother. We look forward to this fall, and with it the first pictures of her daughter Megan and Brian.

Tags

See also

New and interesting