Theme Megan Fox

Megan Fox girl with a strange style. Strange because it is highly unstable. Sometimes she looks amazing, and sometimes as a natural bum. The same thing is happening with her appearance, which previously was shining beauty, and now is striking in its artificiality. I do not know what has caused such an attitude to the Fox itself, but it does not benefit from a perfect view, such as Kim Kardashian (Kim do not like, but it's a fact), while Megan external data much more interesting. Maybe she just does not like to dress up and be considered too sexy and beautiful? It is not clear, because every girl just dream about it ...

Take a look at the everyday style of Megan Fox, who seems to be quite good, but not very good because of its monotony, and in some places, and untidiness. Megan, Megan, what are you doing with them?

1. Excellent onion. I welcome this style of Megan. I really like the Wedge sandals and sunglasses aviators, the rest sit on the perfect figure, Megan, could not be better.

2. What is her magnificent figure ... When Megan "see clearly" it looks very good!

3 are mixed are mixed so! Too much of a different opera, but how convenient hell!

4. And there was no more shirts?) Note that Megan does not like clothes size, and try to choose a baggy top or bottom. She probably considers it a stylish ...

5. Not bad. For ordinary life will do. But Megan, after all, a star, not a regular girl next door.

6. Megan Campaign Pushes the orange Sandals to the holes. Look how many bows with their participation!

7. Here's a Meg and I want to see! Simplicity, convenience and beauty. Ballerinas in tone to complement the stylish hat concise manner.

8. "I am angry and terrible gray wolf ... '. Megan bit bomzhevatogo style I do not like it, but glasses aviators suited her just fine (not seen more stars, which would have "walked" such points).

9. The same jeans as in the previous picture, but the image, of course, poopryatnee.

10. Hey B Disi rocks!

11. Classroom maychonka. Megan of being a sailor.

12. The image of the whole is not bad, but the straps at the stamp just killed!

13. With such a figure, Megan could even afford such odyozhku. A simple gray T-shirt, black leggings and boots - a strange combination of the heat, but they say in the United States such a climate that there is neither cold nor hot.

14. Apparently Megan T-shirt borrowed from her son, husband ...

15. Peas!) How do I love hats!

16. A convenient and simple way for a hike in the gym. Megan keep fit.

17. What can I say? Meg does not change yourself.

18. Fox pictured as simple, as simple as 5 cents ...

19. "Auden all the best at once!" - Megan thought, and left the house.

20. Such clothing for Megan and for larger Madame or even for pregnant women.

21. Here's a ...

22. ... and so, I wish to see Megan in the chronicles of the paparazzi.

23. Well, tell me why Megan did not want to look good? Jessica Alba, for example? I understand that it is the other person, but still ...

24. Hood) Megan explicitly for convenience and simplicity, but the pants striped - it is something)

Tags

See also

New and interesting