She went through hell and almost died from anorexia ... But fortunately, her story has a sequel!

Her name is Megan Armer, she's only 22 years old, but the girl at her young age already had a very hard time. As a child, Megan overweight. Not that Armer was very thick, however cruel peers mocked her, refused to be friends with her, and now and then a girl named fat cow. Constant taunts from classmates led to deep psychological trauma. The life of a teenager literally turned into a living hell. Armer wanted to change it at any cost. She decided to lose weight once and for all put an end to all this horror.

So Megan looked armer as a child.

«I am ashamed to talk about it, but they even called me a fat ***** and refused to play with me. I was not much thick, but, you know, sometimes kids can be very cruel », i> - tearfully confessed Megan. B>

Megan decided to act radically and sat down for more than a brutal diet. Now the diet of the girls was only one apple a day. When armer had the feeling of hunger, it is simply jammed his chewing gum or washed down with Diet Coke. But that's not all ... The girl was fascinated laxative. This led to the loss of the rectum that required immediate surgery.

Armer play to anorexia ...

At this point, angry taunts of classmates seemed to her flowers. Now she really took all the circles of hell. B>

The turning point in the life of Megan armer was the fact that she was placed in a psychiatric hospital, where she spent 2 and 5 years. There's a girl to completely rethink their lives. B>

After being discharged from the hospital Megan was not found! She took about 45 kg. She threw the balance out of his house and now it looks like this. B>

Megan took herself and fell in love with your body.

However, something it did not like in yourself. The fact that one breast Megan was significantly larger than the other, and it was noticeable. Armer very complexed about this and try to wear baggy clothes. Later, she still decided to take action. To earn money for breast augmentation, it is 70 hours per week injected a shop assistant.

Now Megan Armer felt much more confident.

On Megan even drew the attention of quite a famous model agency, with whom she signed a contract.

Armer has changed beyond recognition.

The difference is staggering!

To say that Megan Armer went through fire, water and copper pipes - it's nothing to say! The fact that this girl had to endure, and would not wish the enemy. Let this story dostuchitsya to the heart of each one and change it for the better. People, be kinder. To avoid this, tell us about this life event to your friends.

twitter.com/meganlaura10

Tags

See also

New and interesting