This is a must see

We continue to be nostalgic, recalling the most memorable scenes from the movies. So far, only foreign films, but in the future plan to do and about our family "masterpieces" or masterpieces (as you wish). You are welcome!)

Eyes Wide Shut (1999)

This is the last film of this brilliant director like Stanley Kubrick, because He died shortly after installation. Many believe the film starring the then couple Tom Cruise and Nicole Kidman's latest masterpiece of the great director, and someone thinks it only failed project. I have not watched this movie since I do not like neither Tom Cruise nor Nicole Kidman, so can not say anything. But it is very unfortunate that this drama was the last for Kubrick, and to some extent for Tom and Nicole, as they divorced after the shooting.

Seven (1995)

Brad Pitt is a great actor! It never ceases to amaze how many may call it just "comely mug" (putting it mildly). What's that, and of acting he does not hold. And "Seven" and "The Curious Case of Benjamin Button" and "Legends of the Fall" and "Meet Joe Black" will always remain for me one of the best movies I've ever seen. Would recommend a deeper approach to the study of movies with Pitt, the actor deserves.

The Simpsons (1989 - 2008)

Suppose this is not a movie about the Simpsons, though, and I watched it, but do not add these weirdos I could not. The film did not make much of an impression on me, but the show just Soul Plane! Let the old, let zayuzat, but so cool!

Death Becomes Her (1992)

Honestly I looked this black comedy before "Die Hard" Bruce Willis so on, I got a strange opinion. I see him as "nuts" and that's how this "nerd", does not dream of eternal life. For me, he is not exactly the same as an actor, although for most it is just that. Sorry, Bryusika)

Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas (1998)

I looked through a lot of movies with Johnny Depp, as He's one of my most-most (!) favorite actors, but the film did not find a striker. Probably a very interesting movie, I hope that will soon see.

Flashdance (1983)

How many parodies on the dance! Apparently it's really worth it) Even the cat from "Shrek" squinting under the heroine of this film. Of course I have not watched the movie, unfortunately :(

Tom and Jerry (1965)

"Well, wait a minute!" The American style and a good cartoon. As a child, I just went mad from these "Pursuit") Cool were times)

Troy (2004)

Brad Pitt. Hard.

Rain Man (1988)

I want to see this movie only because of the interesting plot and Dustin Hoffman. In the last talent I have no doubt, but Tom Cruise is not encouraging. Let's see, let's see can not love Tom Cruise and I will love with all my heart)

The Truman Show (1998)

Jim Carrey is not only comedy, but also a great dramatic actor. "The Truman Show" I was not looking, but I was intrigued by the story. And the dramatic talent of Jim judge for his role in the film "Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind," where his tandem with Kate Winslet is simply mesmerizing and makes watching and look at the screen ...

The Fifth Element (1997)

Remember this song? I'm so (and probably never forget it). Excellent soundtrack for a cool movie with my favorite - the young Milla Jovovich.

Roman Holiday (1953)

Cutie Audrey) Just bunny) In other words there.

Romeo and Juliet (1968)

Eternal story of the love that you can make a copy indefinitely. One of the best screen adaptations.

The Little Mermaid (1989)

Ariel and Eric - and let them cartoon couple, but what I experienced as a child when watching this cartoon! Words can not convey) It seems to me that this is one of the best cartoons of Walt Disney (the man kowtow, because thanks to him we know much toon, do not count). Enough to include a Disney cartoon and the soul once it becomes easier. By the way, they say that Ariel painted with Alyssa Milano, you believe it?

Back to the Future (1985)

The film of all time! (and all parts)

The Omen (1976)

Watched remake, I liked it. But the original 76-year somehow missed by yourself, you will have to look and compare the (probably the original film in times steeper).

Pirates of the Caribbean - At World's End (2007)

"Kyshshsh ..." and "Hard" are stored) Depp in the role of a handsome man, I hope that will not be removed portions 8 as planned. Still, it does not show and the movie, but the money is needed by everyone, and nothing can be done.

Peter Pan (1953)

Poor remember what this cartoon, but I like the frame)

Flew Over the Cuckoo (1975)

Jack Nicholson a genius! I'm just delighted with this solid actor! I can not believe that he had in '74. The film is brilliant, watching everything!

What Dreams May Come (1998)

Long time I watched this movie, so really do not remember ... It seems like the main character saved his beloved wife, but from what I have forgotten) Then I liked this movie, so you should reconsider.

Pan's Labyrinth (2006)

Such horror I have not looked, but ready)

Ice Age (2002)

Cartoon, of course, not talking about this funny and a little crazy squirrel, but it is well to remember. Cute, funny and crazy. In general I love all the pieces of this cartoon!

Saturday Night Fever (1977)

Eeee ... Travolta rules! And you dance, Dzhonichka, dance)))

Scarface (1983)

I do not watched this movie, but Al is cool as ever! Probably, it destroys all the bad (or vice versa good) guys.

Malena (2000)

Monica, Monica, Monica ... a beautiful woman. The film looked, but by Bellucci waited only a couple of sentences, though she played all his body with my own eyes, and no words were needed. It is amazing, but the film is boring.

Matrix (1999)

The entire film - a solid cult scene, but I chose this time because it is very elegant.

Slumdog Millionaire (2008)

I do not know what gave this film as "Oscars"? In my opinion this is a complete dummy, although my girlfriend, adoring Indian history, described him admiringly. I just looked disappointed, despite the fact that there is a really good moments (but the overall picture does not change).

Silence of the Lambs (1991)

Another genius, which I madly in love, Anthony Hopkins! Just superaktёr and the film that I liked. I wished health and Anthony, as he was already in '73. Genius live longer!

Trainspotting (1996)

I do not look, but wanted to. Movies about drugs and everything attached to it I love.

Gentlemen Prefer Blondes (1953)

Gentlemen Prefer Marilyn) Belle, what else to say. I love it.

Life is Beautiful (1997)

Roberto Benigni cool actor, has not seen this film, but several others with his participation is very decent. What a pity that the time to watch all the movies so little ...

The Green Mile (1999)

Simply the best! I can not say how much I love this movie, because it's impossible) I love him like no other movie. Always pay at the end. This is one of those films that should see everyone. Really a beautiful creation, but in a different way and could not be, because the film based on the novel by Stephen King, it is removed in Tom Hanks and he has a lot of awards, but "Oscar" (squeezed from ... dy)))

The Exorcist (1973)

So many horror movies I watched, but the original 73rd seen. It is necessary to correct the situation in one of the darkest nights)

Beauty and the Beast (1991)

One of my favorite fairy tales!

Pretty Woman (1990)

She came from the street into his life and stole his heart

Pulp Fiction (1994)

Dancing Travolta continues! Dance, dear, you've got it so good at)

Yes, and with Uma Thurman! Well, it's all glamor!)))

The Lord of the Rings: The Return of the King (2003)

One of the best scenes in the film. Agree, is remembered for "one, two»?

Gladiator (2000)

Reservoir Dogs (1992)

Fight Club (1999)

One of the oddest couples of world cinema. Who seen, he will understand.

Bambi (1942)

The kindest cartoon! Bambi such pupsik! Straight want to hug him and pat. Here's a sentimental I)

Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind (2004)

Great movie! Worth a look. Actors at the altitude.

V for Vendetta (2005)

I do not know that people do not like it, but read a lot of criticism of this film. Itself did not look, but even Natalie Portman ... there is about whether in full. Is it all that bad?

Alf (1996)

The most amazing cat lover in the world! I love this Fuzzy) childhood, childhood ...

Amelie (2001)

Many of my forgetting that I have not watched this film. They say it is "Forrest Gump" only in the female version. "Forrest Gump" I'm ready to watch again and again, hope and "Amelie" I will have this story lyamurnaya)

Antichrist (2009)

This is hard! I looked puke. For someone masterpiece to someone horror. No idea how I stood until the time this film was going, but he left a lasting impression. "Thank you" to the creators. Lars Von Trier does not make friends with the head.

Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs (1937)

I do not love this cartoon. It is not for little kids, so I advise you not to include it to your children until they are at least 10 years.

Inglourious Basterds 2009

Not looking, but I want to. Again Pitt, as an actor, for sure, is good here.

Tags

See also

New and interesting