Patricia

Meet the pretty girl next to the famous Brazilian top model Gisele Bundchen - none other than her twin sister. Patricia was born five minutes before Giselle. The girl lives in Brazil and is a student of the Faculty of Public Affairs.

I think it's pretty cool that we are totally different. If you really like someone, it seems that you lose part of their identity - says Bundchen Bush. - The two of us, I often sat at home, buried in books and Gisele prefers to spend time outdoors, playing volleyball, and dreaming of becoming a model or veterinarom.

It turns out that in the childhood of the future "highest paid model" jealous of his twin sister, it seemed to her quicker and nicer. In addition, Patricia was very popular with the boys, but with Gisele no start dating.

I was a big girl, an excellent student, friends appear only if they needed help, but my sister and I were the best in the world podrugami.

Starting from the age of 14, twin sisters attend school together models, led by Dilson Stein, and where they recorded a mom. Although Patricia also dabbled in the role model, she chose to stay away from media attention and became menedzheolm. By the way, Giselle once confessed that she owes the success of his career as a model is the management capacity of its twin sister. Patricia Bundchen is a very respected model manager.

In April last year, Patricia married Rodrigo Pereira. The wedding ceremony took place on a farm Laurentia Vineyard.

The famous older sister came to the celebration with her husband, footballer Tom Brady and polugolovalym son Benjamin.

By the way, Patricia present the appearance of his plyamyannika born.

In addition to Patricia, Gisele has had four sisters: Rafael, Gratsiela, Raquel and Gabriela.

Tags

See also

New and interesting