Anniversary of Alber Elbaz

Alber Elbaz could not miss such a wonderful event, as the Paris Fashion Week to celebrate its decade of work in the house of Lanvin. Therefore, fashion show, this time came particularly impressive.

Firstly, charming and talented designer presented his new collection, which is an extremely lush and deliberately "joyful" (voluminous skirts, massive jewelry, gorgeous embroidery and bright fur). Secondly, the show turned into a real celebration with live music, the mountains of cakes, beautiful garlands and a big cake, and what a holiday without it.

And third, after showing the maestro of fashion's most select guests invited to follow and then a party in honor of the anniversary (invitation to her was worth its weight in gold, and only a few journalists were allowed to shoot)

Elbaz went out on stage and singing the tune of Que Sera, Sera, thanked the loyal fans of his work:
This is a song for all those I love and who helped me to realize my dream.

It happened in the days of his career, when the work of which he dreamed, in Yves Saint Laurent suddenly turned into a nightmare, and Albert was hung the label of an outsider in the fashion world. And, nevertheless, he was able to overcome all difficulties, and now is considered to be a real master of fashion, it has earned a grand celebration.

What a holiday in Paris with no real French champagne

Guests fashion festival:

Dita Von Teese

Jade Jagger

Evelyn Khromtchenko

Tilda Swinton

Patricia Kaas

Jessica Alba

Princess of Thailand Sirivanvari

Anna Dello Russo

And Brian Fight

Mario Sorrenti and Jefferson Hack

Showing

In this collection Elbaz-inspired "dreams, history and the past." It found a place and sculpted silhouettes, and the spirit of vintage, and true French style with whimsical details of the game. House of Lanvin, has always paid tribute to femininity present, and this time did not change myself. Emphasis is placed on the silhouettes: tight geometric patterns that emphasize the amazing figure, and the Basques. Here the designer generous with luxurious fabrics and rich decoration: applique, gold brocade, lace, baroque embroidery, fur trim, stones and crystals.

Tags

See also

New and interesting