Evelyn Khromtchenko 20 years ago: the beauty - it is primarily the work on yourself!

Evelina Khromchenko - one of the most influential figures in the world of fashion in Russia, a popular television presenter, socialite, a man who knows all about fashion and more, and simply style icon
As the star says: « Age - it's not terrible, it's just an opportunity to put that before you could not afford." With the growth of 158 cm, it does not remove the high heels or platform, can not tolerate long painted nails and prefers discreet makeup.

How has HromchenkoNo Khromtchenko Evelyn was not always so. Evelyn now and 20 years ago - it is a big difference

!

Once John Galliano himself said that Russia for him - this is "Red Square, caviar and Evelyn Khromtchenko»

Thousands of women throughout Russia are equal to it and try to recreate her image.

But it is not only fashionable and expensive clothes, because the image of Evelyn - it is primarily the work on a

Khromtchenko never sought to pursue for all the fashion trends , she tries to buy only those things that will make her a perfect and unique way.

This woman - herself a stylist. "I just pull the most out of what God gave me, - she says. - My image changes only because I am growing - in terms of age and experience in the sense of »

Looking at this woman, you know that everything is in your hands. For to be beautiful - it's not a gift, but a conscious choice

!

Tags

See also

New and interesting