Queue in the USSR

Continuing a series of posts about the Soviet Union. Today we will speak about the Moscow queues. In fact, for what the people standing in a queue, you can learn the history. Photos queue a lot, mostly they were taken by tourists. In the 30s mainly in the queue table and a mausoleum in the 80s for the clothes, in the early 90's people began to stand in a McDonald's and a pack of cigarettes, and in '98 formed a queue to exchange offices and banks.

Also see the posts tagged USSR queue for water. 1890.

The queue at the shoe store. 1983. "All my childhood shoes in this shop. And in '87 he became the proud owner of this store Romanian sneakers !!! However, the floor of Moscow went. Now there is also a shoe, which sells shoes for the dubious nemerenno prices ... there's always a few buyers. »

The queue for bread. "Since the spring of 1990 and drove back several times before traveling by car to Eastern Europe and in Germany. Avtraliysky took bread, that would not have to look down the road where to buy. Do not callous or moldy. In 1989, it seems there was not. At that size is not all gone, it's probably after the opening of the store. »

The queue outside the store "Polish fashion." "We are, as I remember, in the winter at recess from school jumped out and threw snowballs at all this».

Fair in the Luzhniki Stadium. 1984. "For example, in these stalls, it is submitted in time, the number sold collectible model cars Saratov production. Russo-Balt was just heaps. I loved to ride a bike between the rows of tents and stare at all the souvenirs. Also, remember there selling miniature song "Tsar Bell". And foremost, obviously, for some haberdashery :) »

The queue at the Museum. Pushkin 1979.

The queue at the kiosk tobacco. 1990.

Cinema "Drummer." The queue for tickets. 1948.

The queue to the entrance to the station "Sokolniki". 1936.

Borovitskaya Street. The queue at the Armory

The queue for food in 1929

The queue at the first Moscow McDonald's. 1990. "I remember with my parents went there a couple of times, just in '91. Also stood before losing momentum ... got tired they do not know who, but happiness to the sky) Now - I can not understand what for. And hunting was a huge queue to stand for French fries and Coke. »

"The queue for visas at the consulate of Israel in the Netherlands, which represents the interests of Israel. Moscow, May 1990. The Israeli Embassy occupied the building until 1967. »

Queuing for wine. Guns lane. Building 13, The End of the '80s. "This is the time when a 2-hour open wine shops ... and in the morning a queue." "Moscow is the center of culture ...! I have a shop in the yard, at the time when the window opened in the department of such a fight started ... »

As the caption under the photograph: & quot; ... a line of people who wanted at least an hour to escape from Scoop. And there is no spirituality. & Quot;

1998 line at the bank.

Stoleshniki. Shop "Pies." 1986. "Cakes were there all the wonderful (eclair custard!), Bakery somewhere in the depths of the trading hall. Takeaway pastries (22 cop.) Twice a day, and all lined up almost always. But before the holidays (New Year, and so on. D.) And on the street, not only cakes, but for everyone. Visually, I remember this place, and in the 70s and 80s. »

The queue for hot donuts. Str. Gorky in 1975. "The then Gorky Street from the Square. Mayakovsky, the present-day Tver. Oh, and delicious donuts were, therefore, all of them held in advance to eat at lunch. »

The queue for the bus to the "Falcon" in 1954.

The queue at the mausoleum in 1932. "I'll tell you about my visit to the Mausoleum. This was back in 1984. Defend the long queue (we are not only the shortage were to look at the dead man's lined up in long lines). So, to defend the place, he entered the "ssvyataya of holies" in the memorial hall. Glancing at what was once the "leader of the revolution," somehow I looked back. All people have to turn your head to the pedestal with the body, and they looked at the remains with such interest that I make out a hysterical laugh, looking at it. With great difficulty restraining herself, because she thought that I will bring out the soldiers of the Kremlin regiment for indecent behavior, I almost ran out of the mausoleum, and since then there has never been. Here's a tour of turned. »

A characteristic picture of the 90's. Queue for a cigarette, and in the kiosk did not even open the shutters windows. Advertising was not needed, or might break. Quickly sweeps away all that was - and kioskёr went home. And next to the box office selling cooperative clothes.

The queue at a petrol station. 1992. "Yes, there was a problem in these years with gasoline motylyalis of columns standing in line, someone from the night holding queue, and then the sludge and before you damn gasoline end)) rescued me frequently friend of the bodies of Murka refueled at special column. "- Alexander.

The queue at the Committee of Public Power in 1918. "Here is the menu of the dining room №1, however, on 1919, January: 1st - Soup or Fish soup from pike; black bread, cold dishes - salad with carrots onions (dry, soaked) or carrot salad; 2nd hot food - porridge or unground barley; herring, fried, stewed cabbage, boiled potatoes; 2nd cold dishes - jelly from cow ears; sabrefish h / k. »

1930 Year. Queuing for wine.

The queue at the exhibition of Ilya Glazunov 1986.

The queue for soap, taken from "Ilyichevsk" magazine in May 1989.

In 1985, at the Little Georgia was held in d.28 8th exhibition "Twenty." Total 1978 and 1991 It held 14 exhibitions.

Angle Oktyabrskaya Square and cows shaft 1935. Queues for food.

"The conductor barks like a dog," Go, citizens, forward! "

The queue for cucumbers 1979.

The queue for ice cream in 1980. Nikitinskaya st ...

​​

At the office, "MMM" on the Warsaw highway. "In fact, many people, if found in Nagatinsky still say I'll meet you at the MMM."

Queue in GUM 1964. "One day, I was lucky. I went to the shoe department (just such as here in the picture), and began to examine almost empty shelves. And suddenly saleswoman hung over heels sandals. I did not even realize what it was. But it turned out that it was "thrown out" of the party (the Yugoslav !!!) sandals and I was the first! Hooray! So I became the owner of a chic pair of white patent leather with a dark blue stripe on ogromenny platform high heels and sandals. It was an unprecedented success, I note, never (!) To me this did not happen, and usually I have seen what this fotke- zapechtleno dense wall of strong spin. I never get up, because all was very slow, the goods quickly ended or could not stay right size. It turned out that lost in the throes of a few hours. Sandals were very comfortable and I wore them for a long time. & Quot; - Natalia.

Source: zyalt.livejournal.com

Tags

See also

New and interesting