Pros and cons of styles Madonna

Queen of pop scene so often changed its image that it was time to teach in higher education the basis of style. And that she was able to successfully implement. We were not present at the lectures, however, and in fact can be considered an example of Diva, where she won, and where, to put it mildly, "sat in a puddle».

Private detective. From early. Organically male looks bright hat with a dark ribbon and white leather with clearly defined eyes. Lips - at a minimum - to avoid attracting attention.

I washed the windows and sat down to rest ... Photos early eighties. Headscarf is simply awful. It seems, then Madge cut into pieces out of the bag of potatoes. But white shirt does not distract attention from the bright makeup and avant-garde earrings.

The Edge. It is remarkable that the attire is dominated by red and black - the classic contrast. Receiving it basically built on accessories. Take into service, if you are afraid to experiment with clothes.

According to the max! Of the variety of "nahlobuchennogo textiles" I personally liked the trousers only a plant topic in pastel shades. They have successfully passed from 1985 in 2011 and looked good with a white tunic and a light blue topom.

Alive to take the demons! So where to draw its inspiration from Marilyn Manson! Error: too dark shadows for a fair skin. Plus: a deep shade of red lipstick and black hair carelessly arranged.

Work on the bugs. Compared with the previous photo, make-up is perfect. In this case, red lips would look vulgar. Soft Chocolate gives the image a little feline mystery. Finishing amazing bodice (by the way, combined with the large earrings).

Stroe good BDSM. I have adopted a black leather cap, combined with large earrings. A leather vest black is useful in any case for any season.

Male conversation. In the wardrobe of every woman is simply obliged to appear in male suit vertical stripes. Feminine hairdo of platinum curls - it's just present a souffle - very nice!

How would not I ... Definitely, Madonna go very dark hair: after all, what nature has given fits best. You can experiment with the shades in one color. The classic bob - a huge plus. However, a hat on his head more like a boot. And with feathers is absolutely not in harmony.

Paradise! One of the few pictures, which like everything and nothing to complain about. Light purple jacket made of soft mohair wonderful shades of platinum curls. Makeup restrained, but his face looks bright, with a focus on the eyebrows and eyes.

French Kiss. That will never go out of style: a black beret and a thin horizontal bar, like a French mime. Want to amenities - dress that way. Cigarette - Down!

At the interview. Continuing the French theme. We reserve takes the previous photos and a strict dress brown jacket with a white blouse luxury. Excellent solution - a low-key way to dilute the white string of beads. You can use pearls. I liked the honey curls and pomada- "carrot."

Baba in the kettle. Canary color and style definitely liked. But the finish could be better. Madonna clearly overdone with accessories. Too long suspension, I would still be removed. Hairstyle and hair color matches as well.

In the five plus. Excellent image. I would go on a second date. Cap side looks elegant with long wavy blond hair. But the "dacha" soft greenish dress "in a star" with a black lace becomes romantic, thanks to black lace decollete. Five!

Back to the Future! From the fashion of the eighties I particularly etched memory combination of purple and pink. However, Madonna combined with natural fabrics and romantic style, these shades just came together in a harmonious union. Lush flower belt and bracelets beetroot color - solid five! Pay attention to textiles: Synthetics already not a ride.

Vercase! The golden-beige dress just amazing - on it and Versace! Luxury office style for a glamorous version of the magazine. But the hair and makeup, in my opinion, pumped up. I understand that the emphasis - on the dress, but Madonna herself here - pale mole.

70 rocks! The dress and hairstyle give the seventies of the last century. Did you miss the "Studio 54"? It is safe to dress "in the mood", especially in the retro party. As for me, I would advise in such finery to celebrate his birthday (if you're early thirties).

I dyudyuka. Exclude massive black boots and a misunderstanding on his head, tight-fitting dress boots of light leather - and so we go to the prom. Drapirovochka wonderful!

Punks, hoy! I would be of such garments do not get out. Simple and easy casual from 13 to 50. In the style of London!

Pullets in lace. Top - plus, bottom - length-and-and-nny minus. Grandmother remained without curtains. Like fur and long sleeves. Tights in a grid will never go out of fashion, as well as platform shoes with hairpin.

Next to these people (Sir Paul McCartney and his daughter Stella McCartney designer)

Madonna is simply obliged to look perfect. Ornate blue satin dress suited her perfectly. Necklace combined with elements of finishing fabrics. And what about pomady- "carrots" I would posomnevalas.

Tags

See also

New and interesting