PLASTIC: HOT OR NOT?

Designers love to use non-traditional materials. This season, their choice fell on the plastic. They were mostly paetki, but you can find more interesting shapes in the form of a sealed rubber.

PRADA

The collection includes coats, dresses and tops, tight body models, like fish scales. All this beauty created from a fairly large colored plastic sparkles. But the collection is stored not only dresses, but also large plastic glasses with colored glass.

CHRISTOPHER KANE

Christopher Kane struck our fancy originality and extravagance of his images. Sealed rubber plus paint and we get amazing wavy trim on dresses, blouses and even pants. Dresses from plastic sparkles designer also whipped sealed with rubber.

I think that is so extravagant dresses, not every dares to wear, but the plastic bags look very wearable.

MARK JACOBS

Marc Jacobs gave full play to their imagination, in his collection there is also the effect of fish scales; and dresses and suits, decorated with sequins latex; and even collected circles like children's designer skirts.

LOUIS VUITTON

On the show Jacobs for Louis Vuitton plastic has taken its rightful place. Mimic the effect of fish scales, but not round, and pointed paetki on skirts and blouses, look quite aggressively.

THIERRY MUGLER

The collection Thierry Mugler present volume futuristic jackets, pants, plastic pipes and even elements of underwear, created from plastic. Interesting? Yes I Am. Wearable? Unlikely.

BALENCIAGA

Nicolas Ghesquière has gone even further and wove of latex harnesses great bulk jackets and vests, and tunics embroidered black plastic sequins, bugle beads resembling.

VPL

On the show VPL some models from head to toe bundled up in plastic.

I do not know how these things are wearable, especially in Russia, but I think that we will be a long time to admire them in the pages of our favorite magazines.

Tags

See also

New and interesting