Wearing a polo

I offer you my interpretation sobstenno wearing polo)

It so happened that the polo are mainly with jeans. Polo perceived as T-shirt, putting it to look not too carelessly on the one hand and free - on the other. It looks like this:

Of course, the companies that produce the highest quality polo offer several different vision, making this piece wardrobe into something more stylish. In the interpretation of Ralph Lauren:

The following illustration Polo Lacoste, this design decision, taken directly from their official website. It should be noted that this brand - one of the most expensive, but it usually is positioned as clothes for sports and recreation.

But Tommy Hilfiger. Again, from the official site. Incidentally, I note that despite a pretty decent price for these polo in most countries - their red price of $ 50, and after a few washes the fabric can start to lose their appearance. However, Tommy Hilfiger - brand known and respected, and his polo they seem to develop for a hike to the beach, judging by this picture.

Well, of course you can come down on me to report that strongly disagree with me, and my variation on the theme polo - it's all my sick imagination. Lord, I do not impose your style - a matter of taste, and tastes are known to vary. However, I specifically took a few photos for this portal to share how I wear a polo, and how it can be elegant.

Option one - eclecticism. On the one hand is referring to the age of 50, on the other - quite a modern combination that is perfectly in order to be declared as such in the office or go to lunch with business partners. However, I take it as a daily, even more provocative in their elegant style.

Next, I suggest you fantasy on the theme of identity, suggested, in fact, by Ralph Lauren. Strictly, at the same time - it's still in jeans polo style with high flat boots obtained image is associated with the jockey and now proposed a variety of fashion houses.

And in this way can be quite easy to roll up at a dinner party. High tight skirts converted polo shirts to the top of the dress. Pick this elegant bag (here's my favorite Cromia), shoes with heels, and polo shirt becomes ... ... turns into something between a business suit and an evening dress.

On a combination of inspired me my favorite Marc Jacobs. He's a big fan of combining neutral, even in strict top with extremely short skirts, bright.

This outfit can be worn with classic shoes - for a more rigorous manner, with ballet flats - to add youth notes. And even with sneakers for a friendly picnic. Only running shoes should be about such (in form, not in color):

In conclusion, I once again want to note, taste preferences - individual. And the style begins when you find creative solutions to the most seemingly mundane items of clothing.

Tags

See also

New and interesting