Aguilera and VinniPuh

Well, I did not want to write about it, but probably would have ... sometimes visits me the feeling that the star 90 to slowly deteriorate ... No, it's not Britney, to be sure. But we clung, really this person? Was it only her butt and waist suddenly flared? Ehhhh, as it turned out - no no no !!! But suspicions began to torment me on account of our Aguilera after clip «Moves like Jagger» with Maroon 5. At first, I cheated on all the clothes in a robe Goroshkova but extra kilogramchiki on stage can not be hidden, and American designers as one obsessed with underwear to speak ... In general, when a man sings tantsuyuchi, it turns out that something like this:

here's to you right now on I'm not rushed, like ... "it's all bad shots, uncomfortable clothes ..." and so on ... see more ... from other series.

vot ... to our investigation did not seem monotonous, let's see how this is zvezdyulka looked thin ... well ... somewhere relatively thin ...

well ... I like to say: transfomeyshn nalitstso! GGG) ... so that you can tell me about this? as she is still better? In my opinion, extra weight made it more feminine chtoli okruglenkoy ... well ... that's just ... very sorry that Americans have such forms do not appreciate ... Give them thin panicles with logs instead of legs ... (

Tags

See also

New and interesting