Masterpieces from Kate Perry

Let us now delve into childhood and remember our first drawings, portraits koryavenko moms, dads, grandparents, then small animals, landscapes, etc. Everyone remembers the first time I picked up pencils or pens and even better off to paint the walls in your favorite parental home)) And who of you remembers the first time he met with watercolors? Forgotten, as in school learning to mix colors: red + green = brown, red + blue = purple, blue + green = aqua, yellow + blue = green or blue, and so, yes, it was a fun time!

In this article I want to introduce you to the work of one man, who has so far blends color watercolors and pleases the eye with its amazing pictures. Talented woman who all her conscious childhood and school years spent in England, where by the way, and began to express their creativity, and in the same place and showed her love of watercolors, and the name of this unique illyustratorshe - Kate Perry. Delve into the biography of the creator I will not let her paintings themselves tell you about this mysterious person. I will say only one thing, that at this stage of his life, Kate lives and creates these amazing masterpieces in the Los Angeles area in California ...

Let's see what she got ...

Under all pictures to write an opinion I will not let you have formed your own impression of the work of Kate. But some still comment on))

For example, this thing, I really liked. Causes the truth this affection vanilla and at the same time mysterious girl!

Red-haired beast like you?

This is my favorite! Honestly, I would have hung up without any doubt this picture in my room! Very much I liked it!

Euphoria ...

Duet photo

But these pictures made me sad. I think it's a state of depression ... or am I wrong?

Creative people are always surprised me. They succeed in anything from a clean sheet of paper, water, a couple of brushes and watercolors, create something unearthly ... what a normal person would not have even thought of.

We wish only the talented Kate Perry more creativity and desire to do, and we will enjoy))

Tags

See also

New and interesting