Images of Kate Bosworth

August 28, 2011

Kate had dinner with a friend in «Little Dom». On the slender figure of the actress flaunts a simple shapeless dress, more like a man's shirt. Belted this "maychonku" came a feminine dress that Kate has made a figure slightly disproportionate (too broad shoulders), but still, compared with his girlfriend Bosworth looks great (that have interested me except that the bag). Simple, convenient bow predosenney walk around the city and lunch.

November 3, 2011

Satisfied Kate comes out of beauty, just making all the necessary procedures to maintain skin tone. 29-year-old actress chose to hike in «Byron & Tracey Salon» stylish and convenient way to decorate the perfect combination of colors and color boots bags (just tone in tone). Kate's a beautiful woman and she was nowhere to overload their daily bows accessories, but she loves so the photo below an isolated incident that she had forgotten about the earrings, bracelets, rings and other decorations ...

December 2, 2011

Kate and her boyfriend Michael Polish, vaguely reminiscent of Ryan Gosling, at the airport in Los Angeles. The actress is very thin, as black things make it more lean (black slim, but where much slimmer?). The style reminds me Bosworth Miranda Kerr, who also loves hats and bags such as this image of Kate. Stylish bow to me like a coat, no matter how great it may seem at Bosworth it it goes (a really cute brooch on it I conquered). The image of a la Mary Poppins very good.

December 9, 2011

Kate loves her dog, so a regular visitor to the veterinary clinic. For this purpose, it selects the combination of comfort, such as the image. Free gray sweater, light jeans and boots. Jeans Kate bent, why he thinks that this is Capri. Everything would be fine, if not excess "pellets" on a sweater (it's such a design, I know, but I do not like ...).

December 10, 2011

On Saturday night, Kate, her favorite Michael Polish and his daughter walk to the shops. With Michael Bosworth found nothing, but the daughter of her boyfriend is already holding the handle. Idyll! Former girlfriend of Alexander Skarsgard looks quite good, but I do not understand what is called a bold combination of dresses and jackets. Very much "motley" clothes, but individually it all looks great. Surprisingly, the Americans are unpretentious in the choice of clothing!

December 19, 2011

Pre-holiday shopping in the image of Kate breathless mother of the family. Volumetric top and narrow bottom.

December 28, 2011

Steep them in December, of course (or snowflakes). Actress sent to romantic stroll in Los Angeles with her lover. Overall, a pretty good bow, but why Kate did a haircut? Her hair does not shine so beautiful, and even a mini-beam does not paint it.

January 21, 2012

And here he is - the snow! Ironically it is in such weather Bosworth shows one of his best images. Cool jacket with fur inserts Bosworth helped hide from the snowstorm, and everything else - a white sweater with a fun print, tight dzhinsiki and boots with lots of zippers add an image. Bag a separate praise, cool!

February 1, 2012

Elegant Kate in a dress simple cut is sent to the airport to meet with her boyfriend Michael Polishem. It looks great!

14 March 2012

Around the studio in Los Angeles, the actress showed us a wonderful image, consisting of a denim jacket, white shirt, tight jeans with high planting and loved Kate botinochek. I'm so pleased denim shirt, which is everything else I did not look, but what a cool change from blue to white! Ah! By the way, this bow Bosworth wore jewelry.

To summarize and say that I like the dress Kate.

Tags

See also

New and interesting